Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: underdressing in summer

Underdressing in Summer

Hello everyone,

So its summer in my country and its really hot this week, and I feel like hell for not being able to underdress because I'll have to wear thin t-shirts.
    A few days ago I was walking in the street and I saw this young lady stepping out of a car, her back was so sweaty but the the parts over her bra were not, so her bra was very obvious in this weird way. I imagined if that was happening to me and felt terrified by the thought only.

Any ideas on under dressing in a very hot weather?

Love.
    Rose.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If you are terrified then don't do it.
    Seems pretty simple to me unless you are one of those types that wants to almost get caught.

I don't have any male underwear, so I underdress no matter what the weather. If I wear a bra in male mode, I always wear a sport coat or suit coat to hide the straps. This doesn't work for hot weather out-of-doors, but indoors with air conditioning it works just fine. For hot weather out-of-doors, I prefer to go all the way with wig, forms, a tank top and a short denim skirt.

Just think of yourself as someone who's gone out braless.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Rose: I have the very same problem. I haven't found a solution yet but will let you know when I do. 🌺

Platinum Member
    I went back to your introductory post, "Hello from Syria." If your society is so unaccepting of cross dressers I recommend waiting for cooler days. Outside of that try wearing a panty.

Gold Member
    In the real hot weather, like the 90's + I have been wearing my natural color bra with a Polo shirt.
    I know the shirt is a little heavy, but it does hide my bra. I always wear a shirt with a pattern on
    it, as it also helps hide the straps.
    Hot Summers can be a challenge.
    rader

I will continue to shave my legs and body during the summer as well as wearing my usual femme undies. As long as I'm not out with my spouse, I'll wear ladies shorts and tops with a bra and forms under.

Panties4me
    Hi all. Winter here in Australia and I'm in heaven. Just cannot wear bras, unless home alone, during the summer months. But now that it is colder, yippee on they go. It used to be the case that I would only wear the bra, but lately I have also included my C cup forms, and how good is that 😆. So, for the fact that I can wear my bras, pantyhose or stockings, yep, love winter and dread the onset of summer .

I can't wear a bra to work because it would show through my T-shirt, but I do wear my corset all day at the office. Since it cinches my waist, the T-shirt just falls over it and nothing shows. Then there are the thigh highs and garter belt too. Of course, my office is air conditioned so that prevents sweat.

Or you could just try going commando...............
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Hi Rose, I really hate hot weather because I absolutely love to wear any form of hosiery all the time. Fortunately I live in a country where summer does not last too long, although we sure have our hot days! I read somewhere that you're from Syria am I right? Well, over there it must be what....more than 40 degrees Celsius at the moment? Good luck with it girl...I feel for you!!!

Love, Jeanette
    Love and hugs Jeanette

I underdressed today when I went for a job interview. I felt that I was more confident in the interview. It was hot being underdressed and with the fem padding in place it was even more hot. Even though I really wish I could do this more often.
    Amanda

how much do you need to go the whole under-hog? cos panties will do all year round ;-)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Silver Member
    You can wear panties most all the time mostly. You do need to be aware of what you are wearing over them. In the past I had a pear of women's sailcloth shorts. A woman became upset about it. I thought that she had seen my panties. She hadn't she thought I was walking around in boxer shorts. lol. I do have women's pants that are thin enough to show panty lines. I'm careful as to what I wear under them. Bras are a different matter. Wearing bras under guy shirts works to some extent. Any thing that wicks can give a definite outline of your bra. Actually wearing a bra can be easily visible under most anything. A loose shirt, sport coat, or what ever can show the outline of the bra. Sit in the back of a room full of people and you can see the bra band of most of the women.

I wear panties all year. Don't even know if I own a pair of men's underwear. As for bra's I only wear them with forms and have not been out dressed yet.

I wear cotton panties.

I don't think a bra can be hidden, winter, summer, spring or fall. It's not just the color and the straps, but the hook-and-eye closure, and the little "buckles" on the straps. So, I never underdress in a bra unless I'm dressed for shoveling snow.

If I were to wear a bra, I think I'd wear a white racerback sports bra or a front-close racerback bra.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 06-24-2016 at 10:20 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

it's hot as a sob in south Alabama. I try to wear a bra most of the time. I really don't much care if it shows or not. but when I start sweating too much the bra comes off.

I wear panties everyday. I can only wear my sport bras in the winter under my sweatshirts. After wearing them all winter, I miss them during the summer. I have a mild case of gynecomastia and they really help my girls from bouncing. I love the racerback style.

Just had a conversation with a friend today about how I feel like my boxers are like a thermometer. I can tell summer is here because a simple walk around the block and my underwear bunches up from the sweaty heat. She said she never has to worry about that because of her girly underwear. It was hard not to say anything beyond that

Hi Jeanette, Midwest USA. I too love to wear hose of any kind. My favorites are Hanes Silk Reflections Thigh Highs....incredibility silky. Unfortunately. womens fashions ban wearing hose....not in style. When we go out I do not wear hose....sad, but true. I do wear "underneath" and will wear hose with my long pants. Yes, I've had a couple "glances" from other women...most smile. My wife has great legs and looks fantastic in pantyhose...but she chooses to be "in style'. Life is not fair...ha !

I just wear ladys t shirts no one even looks.

Ah yes, summertime in the South and its usually 90+. As I enjoy my pool time, i let the chest and leg hair grow back for summer. It is also part of the deal my SO and i have worked out, as she loves a hairy chest. I will still wear panties every day and rather than a bra, I will switch to a thin camisole under a t-shirt, or golf type shirt. the straps are thinner, and there is no clasp in the rear. When pool season is over, I shave it all, and go back to dressing fully again

It's 90 degrees windy and humid where I am. I'm wearing nylon panties under my drab, sitting on my porch. 🌺

Unfortunately for me I underdress less in the summer.
    Depends on the weather