So I came here back in march and I have to say its been a ride. Is it accepting? is it happiness? I dont know really & does it matter? My eyes are open and I see myself as well as a lot of wonderful people. Im happy most days and its been a real gift. I guess losing my job was my rock bottom and I know Im still going up. Life- All about the Journey they say. What or who is around the corner? I cant say yet. What a unique group of people we are is all I know. I went wig shopping yesterday and the store owner waited on me. I understand its any retail persons job to make a sale but I felt he was really genuine, we talked about safety issues, real girls and how there are more than we know that are into this, he told me that. So yes Im new to being public, Im enjoying being me. Im excited for the 1st time in forever. Somehow I know things are just getting better. I suppose that starts from with in. I cant help but smile. I know who I am. New things, new people. Maybe even a car new to me soon. Im hoping... been driving the same 1 over 13 years now.
Change has been good for a while.
Got any changes you like to talk about?