Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: underdressing in summer

Or maybe a nice sunny day in the privacy of your own back yard in a sexy swimsuit of your choice or less dressed attire by yourself might give you a temporary stroke to your femme side! It worked for me, Devone the sun worshipper

I sometimes wear over large tee shirts. I am built small, usually a medium tee shirt so x large or bigger is loose on me. It's hard to tell that I am wearing a bra when dressed like this. As mentioned in other post, this time of year I often go shirtless so those that know me probably wonder why I even have a shirt on. I guess if you're already XL then it may be more difficult to get one enough bigger to be loose enough to conceal a bra.

(An interesting aside, when I was typing this on my phone when I got to the b in bra it suggested conceal a 'beergut'! What kind of programming do they have to think like that?)

Liz

I took a chance and shaved my legs about 2 weeks ago and even my wife hasn't noticed. So I have been keeping that up, last week I was in a play at my church and had to wear pants, so I thought a pair of pantyhose would go very nice under them. Felt so nice to feel them glide under my jeans. What really got me was seeing my nylon covered feet coming out of my jeans.
    Last edited by stlmichelle; 06-27-2016 at 09:00 AM.