Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: in a perfect world..how far would you go?

Silver Member
    In a perfect world, I'd have to be much younger so I could begin HRT, FFS and BA to live as a female, and then onto SRS to finally become the female that lives in my heart.

Banned Read only
    Andrea,
    I would dress to a level of comfort and happiness in my life, it could be 100%, but it wouldn't matter in those ideal circumstances.
    I'm OK with my gender status, I accept bi-gender, with total interest in women and I know part of me dresses to attract them so taking anything to alter my anatomy isn't important, I would like to remain the physical size and shape I am now, so dressing is a very simple transition, I'm a regular size 12 so it's a matter of makeup and a nice wig a little something in the bra and and off I go

Interesting question, yet nothing really new. For me, the interesting aspect is that it got me to really think about what a perfect world would like. To be honest, nothing that I can think of for a perfect world relates directly to my dressing or gender specifically.
    In a perfect world, we would have no power hungry world leaders trying to incite hatred and violence.
    In a perfect world, everyone could be who they are without fear of reprisal, hatred, or retributions.
    In a perfect world, humans would accept other humans without regard to clothing, style, money, creed, religion, gender, sexuality, color of skin, or political beliefs.
    In a perfect world, i could be just one of the other human beings who is happy with life and everything good that it has to offer.

In general, the world would be full of human beings who love each other, period.

In a perfect world we all would live to 700 and not have illness aches and pains until 660. In a most perfect world everyone would be like me. Opps, not God, darn. Guess we'll have to settle for the hand we are dealt.

In terms of original idea, yes breasts sound neat BUT then reality sneeks in. Wore a padded bra on road trip, and out of the car it was disguise and hide. Not a good feeling. So very mixed feelings now. Non-permanent seems like a better idea.

Gold Member
    Carla, I am going to agree with you. That is creepy! So then the question begs, why that instead of an augmentation? For one, there is scarring. Second, a balanced size would be difficult as a body really grows into its own parts to make them proportional.

Hi Angie! Been a long time!

LisaKaren : thank you for keeping things in the proper perspective

Perfect world would have to mean I have the money to pay for what I want.

If I didn't have to worry about the ramifications... I'd lose 20 pounds, grow out the hair on my head, get rid of the rest of it, have my man boobs shaped into nice B cup breasts and wear a lot of skirts an cute shoes...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Pretty far...

I'm fortunate not be married and have no kids, which I know for many here is a big and understandable concern. For me, the stop that keeps me in the closet is my career - one that I love, but one that makes it an impossibility to transition. But were I to win the lottery and all bets off, I'd be on hormones the next day and would transition as much as possible... all but SRS. Thinking I'd be pretty happy just being a non-op transsexual, but would otherwise do all I could to be as feminine as possible - i.e., facial feminization surgery, breast implants, electrolysis, etc.

To wake in the morning as female, to pull open the blinds and just start every day with lipstick on my coffee mug as I walk out the door... well, to answer the original question, that's how far I'd go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl_Layton View Post
    If I could only have one thing it would be to have a beautiful 100% feminine face. Yes, the boobs and other bits would be lovely but they count for nothing if you are not seen as being female by the wider world.

Cheryl x
    I agree with Cheryl but this is would be a perfect ... I would have all the others bits also they not crazy just the girl next door look.

If there were no family complications, I could see myself easily sliding into a total change with HRT, then all the surgury needed to perfect things, & I feel quite arosed thinking about nice C or D cups hangers, and rich red lipstick. ........just saying.

Shaved legs and a nice pair of C cup breasts

Oh boy.. Everything including some cute boots. I would make sure I gave boys a good look at my temp tattoos on my tramp stamp area. I would perform naughty acts with multiple partners. But this is not a perfect world.

In a perfect world, I would have been born female. That said, in a slightly less than perfect, perfect world, I would have been about a foot shorter. Then, who knows? I just don't want to be known as a "freak" and at my size, I never felt I would be accepted.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post
    If there were no family complications, I could see myself easily sliding into a total change with HRT, then all the surgury needed to perfect things, & I feel quite arosed thinking about nice C or D cups hangers, and rich red lipstick. ........just saying.
    You should add to that in a perfect world you would keep the same male sex drive and feelings because when you are on the other side it is not what you think.

Yes if only a perfect world. That is what happened for me. The sky opened up and there were no more problems. My career was not at risk, my employer was overjoyed. Complications with my wife disappeared and she urged me to transition. I magically wasn't scared of being humiliated in front of the world as a freak. Oh and then just the thought of my beautiful breasts and gleaming vagina made it irresistible. Can you see that this might irritate those of us who faced all the things said here that would allow you to live your fantasy? None of our worlds were or are perfect. I respect anyone's decision not to do what I have done. However, don't kid yourself that those of us who transition have perfect circumstances.
    Suzanne
    Life Is One Big Dilation

Just to be able to dress as i choose and be the person that i am,with out all of these issues .that would be a perfect world.
    BUT as a wise person once said "BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR".

Quote Originally Posted by arbon View Post
    when you are on the other side it is not what you think.
    Amen!... Well said Arbon

Let alone the perfect world, If Internet and global comunications would existed when I was born, and I could have learnt about cding early on, I'd probably gone way further, not all the way, but further indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Evadne View Post
    ...But we all share the fact, that inside we are feminine...
    I hate to rain on the parade, but I don't count myself among those who are "feminine" inside. But, having said that, it would be nice to wear what I wanted to wear when I wanted to wear it. I'm not talking about in public but rather in the quiet confines of my home without having to worry if someone comes to the door. It would be nice to get up some morning & fix breakfast wearing my baby doll pajamas from the night before. Or watching the tube some evening in a leotard & tights w/o having to shut the curtains, blinds & drapes in every window in the house. I just like the feel of the clothing... and the feeling it gives me wearing it.

So no hormones, nu surgery, no permanently removing myself from the gender I received at birth.

Lacy PJs

If it was a perfect world would there genuinely be no sexism, would boys and girls be brought up wearing what they choose. So would all clothes be unisex, meaning crossdressing does not exist, which for many would mean the world is not perfect.

To answer the original question for me I would go no further, unless a perfect world had magic so I could change into a women temporarily!