Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: in a perfect world..how far would you go?

in a perfect world..how far would you go?

So, I can see from reading this forum, many of us have wives and children who we love very much. But we all share the fact, that inside we are feminine. How far would you go, if every body in your life was accepting? would you go as far as hormone treatments, or beyond? I have always had a secret desire to have breasts....am I too weird? lol

You are not weird. I'd go all the way if I could.

So would I. When I was much younger I even toyed with the idea of a sex change.

I think breasts are the common thread. Yep breasts with our manly parts. I would never go down the path to total womanhood. But i have a desire to rid myself of some body hair. And breasts yes am trying to get some. A girl once told me. I must i must develop my breasts. So, yes that is a great feminine want.
    Part Time Girl

I cannot say for certain. Very unlikely to have SRS, and HRT wouldn't be too likely either. I very much enjoy intimacy with what I have. Obviously SRS makes this impossible, and HRT would most likely greatly diminish it, if not make it impossible as well. How often would I dress, how might I actually conduct my life? I really do not know. I know it would be more than what I do now, just not sure how much more.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

In the perfect world I would go all the way with HRT and GRS(botton surgery). In the imperfect world I live in I am now considering going all the way with HRT and GRS. A few years ago this was not my mindset at all, I thought I could be satisfied going out once or twice a month en femme, but this is not the case anymore.

For me having the vagina is the most important thing.

Aspiring Member
    gendermutt's post...

I want breasts SO bad...

I'd say just breasts, but honestly I'd pobably transition all the way.

I would only dress more, and go out more, when i felt like it a lot, and not be fearful.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 06-21-2016 at 07:48 PM.

Me too. I would dress & go out.🌺

FFS and HRT for sure ....

Most of it would have to depend on my reasons for wanting to do so.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    actually now that I think about it, there is some stuff I know I would do- rhinoplasty, pierced ears, thin and arch my brows more, grow my hair out. I think I would live in between mode, but would want the ability to present and blend as either gender as the mood suited me. Boobies would be nice but tough to manage in guy mode. Oh and pedicure'd all the time. I have no idea why I'm fixated on having my toenails painted but I am.

Silver Member
    I think I would be more fem. I have had boobs from puberty where all the guys would grab them and tell me mine were bigger than their girlfriends. In the perfect world I would like to have a full C cup. I now fill a C, but don't have a full C breast. I enjoy looking fem and would love to dress very fem. I've had the chance to become a woman, but I like sex with women. In thinking about it I'm happy with where I am and it could be worse.

It would depend. I often thought if I lost all my loved ones. I may go all the way but I don't think so even in a perfect world.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Well I cant imagine anyone on the forum hasnt had a thought like this, I'll settle for being happy and having someone to share that with.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

In a perfect world I would have been born a female. OK, since we aren't playing the game that way… I'm not sure. I think I would be ultra feminine.

I might have started transitioning at an early age if I felt it was acceptable to my family and the rest of the world. Or there's a good chance that I would have started wearing female clothing all the time without going further. But then again, maybe the intrigue of it all would have gone out the window if it weren't taboo. I don't like the idea of hormone treatments and surgeries. It isn't natural for me. YMMV
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Let's see. I have pretty modest goals. Pierced ears, laser on the face, shaping, but not thinning the eye brows, shave arm hair, maybe FFS. No hormones, BA or SRS.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

to be honest , I wouldn't change much about my body except to get in better shape. That said, I would dress more often, and certainly have "fun" more often...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

All the way.... I say that reading and listening to those gone before on this forum whom have suffered in transition in the extreme physically, emotionally and all that surrounds them... I cannot go there because of money and the love of my life, but I will go as far as I can with things like Nikki said above. It seems like the female side in us is the 'greater good' if you will and we seek to bring her to the forefront because that is who we want to be, to commit to, to see in the mirror looking back. It explains why we become relaxed, at peace and comfortable when en femme because our female essence is in control. For most on here as I listen to posts, the Tgirls are scattered along that spectrum with a lesser size group who just CD for their own perfectly acceptable reasons, but all the Tgirls wanting to be comfortable in a place on the path to the ultimate end whether they acknowledge it or not.... perhaps because the better person, she, would be in control, and they know it deep down in their soul.... just maybe.... anyway... all the way if I could.........
    Enjoy our new life and seek peace Give love and kindness to others Live patience, self control, humility each day

I have a hard time planning more than a step or two ahead, but see a boob job in my future.

- Diane

In a perfect world, id go out without the fear of 'being read'
    Be careful of the toes you step on today, for they could be connected to the asses you kiss tomorrow.

Nothing I am happy just the.way I am

I honestly don't know...

If absolutely everyone was 100% accepting of me being a female, I might try to go full time with presenting female. And if I did that, I probably would get breast implants, and would get electrolysis to permanently remove my facial and body hair. The biggest thing preventing me from getting implants right now is that I still want to present male, some of the time. It would be great to have a nice set of C or D cup breasts. I'd really love that. But that would functionally prevent me from ever presenting male, once I had them. Being 'accepted' isn't the only reason I don't do full time, and lack of acceptance isn't why I still cling to my male side being available.

Even if I was presenting 100% full time as female, and had the breast implants, I still probably would not get HRT or SRS, unless I also found a new lifemate who was committed to remain with me and who truly wanted me to be 100% female.

Honestly, my biggest barriers to going full time or to going for HRT, implants and SRS aren't a matter of anyone else being 'accepting' of my feminine side. There are still a few family members and friends that I am not out with yet, and that fact holds me back a little. But even if all of those family members and friends were 100% supportive, there are still a number of issues I would need to deal with:

* Can I seriously find another mate that wants me 100% female? Or am I better off keeping my option open for someone who would be happy with me being male below the waist? My options are restricted enough already due to my age and feminine side. But in my current mode, being male-capable but able to present well as a woman, there are some bisexual male and female people out there who would prefer me as I am, compared to me as 100% female. A 100% feminized me still would never attract a many possible mates as a genetic girl or a genetic male (playing it straight and presenting male) ever could.

* At my age (almost 59) is the health risk associated with SRS worth it? Probably not, unless I had a sex partner to share it with.

* If I am not aiming for SRS, do I want to accept reduced sexual capability for my male side to get the benefits of HRT?

Maybe in another 10+ years, my sex drive will diminish enough for those factors not to be an issue. I can't say. I know I am much more interested in sex today than my father was when he was a good 15 years younger than I am now, and I am showing very few signs of my sex drive reducing yet.

Bottom line for me is that I have no disphoria to worry about, so I don't have the driving need that many of the girls here have to 'make it match what I know I am'. Having a fully functional vagina would be really cool. Having no male parts and having the risk that when it is done I might have an only semi-funtional vagina, where perhaps it looks right and can have limited penetration, but sexual response might not be as strong, is a risk I am not wiling to undertake. I know there are other girls here who really need to rid themselves of the testosterone poisoning and even if their girl bits aren't perfect after SRS, it would still be a relief for them. But that is not where I am at. And while I have looked into what SRS entails, I am not convinced I would be happy with the result, for me.