Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: in a perfect world..how far would you go?

Andrea, I would just like to point out that not all of us are totally feminine on the inside. Many of us have a strong male and a strong female side. So in answer to your question, I wouldn't change my body in any way, but I would go out, sometimes en femme and sometimes in drab.

Banned Read only
    I would stop before SRS. I'd probably skip breast implants as well.

Just a public service announcement- Even if you want to, you cannot just 'Go all the way'. Being trans is NOT the evolution of a crossdresser. If you are truly trans, you know it, and are probably doing something about it.
    Nobody 'toys with the idea of a sex change', except in their fantasies, and that's where it has to stay.

Transition is the most deadly serious thing a human can do. It takes going thru a lot of gatekeepers, who often seem like they are trying to prove you are NOT trans. It takes Doctors who are willing to stake their reputations on their diagnosis. HRT is NOT a drug to be taken on a whim, as chances are, if you are not thoroughly female of mind, you will hate the results. Hair removal and surgeries can run into 6 figures quickly.

I realize this thread is about your fantasy 'perfect world' but please keep transition as a pipe dream, unless you need to.

I would probably only go as far as full facial hair removal, HRT and FFS... but thats not in a perfect world, thats in the if i could afford to do them world scenario. In a perfect world, such things would have been taken care of long before now.

As is, I came to the decision that I'm not meant to be happy a long time ago and I settle for just getting through each day without breaking down in some form or other.

Sorry for venting in whatwas supposed to be a wishy washy thread.
    Last edited by geek; 06-28-2016 at 06:21 AM.

Right now, if the world was perfect, I would dress, wear makeup and wig, AND pass when out. I don't think surgery and or hrt would be for me.🌺

Silver Member
    In a perfect world? We would not be having this discussion. Or maybe we are. Maybe the world IS perfect, but we don't understand well enough to recognize it!

I honestly don't know how far this would take me. I know where I would love to go, but whether or not that would become reality I just can't say.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    In a perfect world, all of you would've been able to live however you wanted, presenting how you wanted, since childhood. If you wanted to be very feminine boys and then men, that would've been OK. If you wanted to be girls, and then women, that would've been OK too. If you were something in between, well, that would be fine as well.

And I think that observation gets at the core of what is wrong with this thread. (I mean no disrespect to the OP, or any of the respondents.) What's wrong is that you are looking at various medical transitional things as treatments for symptoms of gender dysphoria which many of you unarguably feel. This is completely the wrong way to look at it, in my opinion. The core question, the one that each and every person on this forum needs to answer is "Who am I?" And if you are trans, then "what steps should I take to align my body with my mind, should my discomfort require that." WHO you are, and how you feel, should dominate the decision about what you would do "in an ideal world." And I think discovering who you really are - and believe me, this won't be a quick discovery for many - is the key, whether you need medical transition or not.

I say it won't be quick - because most of us are conditioned to reflexively say, when asked, "I am a man." There are a whole range of possible genders, really. I would caution you against the easy, comfortable answer. It's usually wrong. The one you really fear - yep, that's usually it.

In a perfect world, you'd already know all this. You'd have met other people. You'd be comfortable with talking to medical people about your discomfort with your body, and deciding what steps you needed to ease that discomfort.

We are in a world that is very, very far from perfect.

Aspiring Member
    Very well put Paula. I have no issues with anything you wrote above. Personally, I'm forcing myself to keep an open mind on this journey...

In a perfect world I'd probably get implants an some facial feminization but that's where I'd probably stop, and just be full time like that

In a perfect world I would have been born into it female simple has that. as the world is imho far from perfect, so i just live it the best i can, ive always had the female view point and thoughts but on the outside im male and i know it even when i dress, theres things i hate about myself when dressed the male side of me being to much but i try my best to disguise it with varying degrees of success .
    Last edited by Stephanie kirby; 06-22-2016 at 06:26 PM.

In a perfect world with everyone in my life accepting me. I would go all out full transition.

Without a second thought, if I were able to reverse time, I would opt for complete female identity.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I am committed to both of gendered selves, so my ideal would be blocks of time equally in one gender or the other. Since I want to be able to present fully in both genders, I'd commit more to using what I have to generate realistic cleavage without lage breast additions that might now pass as male.

In an Ideal world I would like to be 100% female or 100% male, however I am where I am, I would love a vagina and bigger boobs.

Hazel xx

I'd love to have a real size C breast.
    Angie

NO BRAINER!!!!! ALL THE WAY AND THEN SOME!!!!!!

Molly

PS: I CAN DREAM, CAN'T I???????
    "To thine own self be true"

Wow what a question
    In a perfect world going on how I feel at the moment I would of understood my feelings when I was alot younger and probably completely transitioned but now A/ It would hurt and upset to many people in my life and B/ I cant afford it so for the rest of my life I shall dream and hope that if reincarnation does exist My wish will be granted . Fingers crossed its in a westernised country lol

Perfect world? I would have the luxury of wearing breast forms and bra long enough to know what if that is something I want to do permanently. Right now I love 'em when I get the rare chance.

I'd at least get rid of most of the body hair. All that chest hair I waited for as a kid; would not miss it at all.

If I could only have one thing it would be to have a beautiful 100% feminine face. Yes, the boobs and other bits would be lovely but they count for nothing if you are not seen as being female by the wider world.

Cheryl x

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I have breasts from meds, post cancer, and weight loss everywhere but breasts. I would LOVE to have them go away because when not enfemme, I am ashamed of them. I have to always be covered up, even at the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    I'd love to have a real size C breast.
    Angie
    Just one?

In a perfect world, I would chose to have myself transformed into a woman instantly. But a perfect world does not exist, and my life is far too gone to wish of anything like that ever happening.

At this point, I'd be content to just be able to wear whatever I want without any repercussions. But just living with being accepted this way really isn't living, it's just existing, and I do that already. There would have to be women somewhere that would actually like it for it to make a difference in my life. Another thing, is that the end goals would have to be attainable, and they are generally not. Because not only am I not a female, I don't have a body that is even remotely within range of what I would want it to be. There is no surgery in the world that can turn me into what I thought I was supposed to be; it would be akin to trying to change a St Bernard into a grayhound; can't be done. I've written many times, that I could have been content being an average female, I didn't need to be a 10. But becoming a female who's closest resemblence to another female is Princess Fiona the ogre isn't something I'd relish either. HRT, SRS, FFS there's nothing that could accomplish what would be necessary. So, I'll just stay as I am. As Harry once said, 'a man's got to know his limitations'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrFV5r8cs0
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    A perfect world you say? After facial surgery I would seek out as of yet technology to have fabulous pendulous breasts transplanted from a cadaver.
    Creepy but, there's nothing wrong with repurposing. Of course, Kardashian size butt implants and long luxurious hair.

<------I like the way this guy blinks every now and then.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!