Thread: Missing dressing

Missing dressing

Hi there all

Been a long time or so it seems since I had time to dress up properly. Maybe 5 months now with new job and family and misses not knowing.

Plus summer is here and we all love the sun. Short dresses skirts heels wow I miss it the more I am writing lol. Even tho summer is not my favourite time to dress I would love to get out dressed.

Do any other girls have the same problem not getting the time because of other commitments work etc how do you get around this? .

Don't no where I am going with this but was bored at work and wanted to say hi and post.

Hope everyone is well

Jordan xx

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan1984 View Post
    Do any other girls have the same problem not getting the time because of other commitments work etc how do you get around this?
    Of course we do. It's called proper priorities.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

At the end of the sentence is question how do u get around it?

Everyone has a different way round it. Just wondered what they were that's all.

I have my collection of pictures to look at, I have this site to share thoughts and get support, and you can grab a few minutes to put on some hose in the bathroom...
    Hugs, Ellen

If I have a few mins I will underdress and go out and do some shopping that needs to be done anyway (kind of like killing to birds with one stone) and being underdressed helps take that edge off just a little.

I do understand how you feel. I try to wear something everyday that reminds me how feminine I want to be.

I can go indefinitely without it myself as it is a total choice for me. Be that as it may, there is no right or wrong way to "dress" really. You gauge it by what makes you happy.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I am not sure how long I can go without dressing. But as it is I am over a week and so feeling to dress, we have been busy and it now is coming to feminine time. Anyways here is an Hi to you jordan.
    Part Time Girl

Jordan, I know the feeling, priorities of life seem to push our needs lower on the list. This form is helping me deal with it, sharing with people like you. You are not alone! Summer is the best time, I just feel a little more exposed and try a little harder to make the look.

I miss dressing regularly a lot. Because of my family obligations, I can only dress about once every two months. When the opportunity does arise, I try to make the best of it. Right now, I'm planning to spend this weekend looking for new dresses to buy for the next encounter.

Dressing is a part of my daily routine now, Pajamas or a chemise, mostly satin boxers and a top, I will say I found out why its called lounge wear, lol I find it really hard to want to get dressed for work, I know why women dont come out of there pj's lol, just to comfortable : )
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

I don't dress too often but sometimes I'll wear a pair of panties or a bra around for an hour or two if I get an itch.

I'm still in the closet but the So knows so I agree it is hard in the summer because you can't hide it too well underclothes it is too hot can't shave your legs due to people think otherwise so for me summertime is a big bummer

Jordan,
    I feel your pain!

I used to be able to dress 20-30 hours a week (working home alone). Now with both of us retired that's long gone. So I make do with the odd few hours should the SO go out visiting to put on bra, forms, Knickers, skirt/top or dress plus wig and shoes of course.

Other than that I manage a bit of under dressing, knickers only in the warmer months but in the winter holdups or tights as well. And of course there's here. The chance to connect and chat and look longingly at some of the pictures posts and wish I could look that good.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I was just on vacation out west for 10 days and was thinking about dressing every day. Got home last night and I've been dressed at home ever since! It feels so wonderful!

Ashley

it's been ages for me too. I don't like being a boy all the time

I've been able to dress only twice in the last six months so the desire has been incredibly challenging. As in turns out, I will be free to dress this weekend and maybe in another month.

It's the full look that is the dope.... the rest just gets you by... lol
    Enjoy our new life and seek peace Give love and kindness to others Live patience, self control, humility each day