Thread: Am i right....and normal,,,,pl...guide me

Banned Read only

Am i right....and normal,,,,pl...guide me

I am male...30 yrs...slim and fair.

I enjoy cross dressing
    I brought some lingerie stuff.I wear it ...it just turns me on.
    but I don't feel hard there....but keep on changing the lingerie and watch myself in mirror....I have removed my pub hair....
    I look great in that stuff.
    I have also taken selfies...When I am in this activity ....I am completely in different mood.
    I am straight....but still I love it
    "Is it normal?".......or i am doing....a wrong...against nature....

BUT it feels really nice....I dont know why

pl share your knowhow...

By definition you are a straight crossdresser. Crossdressers come in all forms, shapes and profession. I am sure this forum has many members just like you. Some dress well enough to go out in public, while others want to remain in the closet.

You are normal in our eyes, but many in the vanilla world don't agree with that. Many look upon us as perverts or worse. They treat us bad or say bad things about us, so it is understandable why so many cder's remain in the closet.

Some may not agree, but you were born with the desire to wear clothing of the female gender. The desire shows up at different times in a span of life. It shows up in many very early, some in mid-life and others when they are in the 50's and 60's.

Hope that helps.

"Am I right?" - yes, you are not wrong. It is not a wrong against nature anymore than wearing any clothes as we are not born with clothes. In 1700's, men wore wigs and had the stockings. Men have worn corsets. God did not write that as part of Ten Commandments that God wrote personally.
    "Am I normal?" - no, normal compares you to the society around you. But no one is completely normal anyway. We all have some differences compare to average.
    Like us, you like things currently deemed feminine, and in the past some where what men used. Half of society is currently allowed to enjoy using lingerie, makeup, etc but society is telling us that we are not allowed to. So are we bad for doing what the other half is allowed to if it is making us feel better about ourselves, just like them?
    Here, in this society of the site, you are normal. Welcome to a better reality!
    Hugs, Ellen

Banned Read only
    You don't say if you have a partner or married, but if you are alone then what you're doing is normal but maybe it could get out of hand and become an obsession, then you may develop a problem.

I know it's from my own experience but when you're married with kids and a house with a mortgage, a job or in my case self employed things can't get out of hand there's just too much going on . Cding is usually in the background !

As CDers most of us feel or have felt what you describe in varying degrees, so you're not that different or alone in feeling the way you do.

Seems to me of it's right for you it's okay. Nature notwithstanding.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

You are absolutely not alone in having these feelings. I'm sure we all did at some point. I did at first then realized normal is such a relative term and there a lot of people out there that do what I do. I statrted in my late 20's and married with 1 child (at the time, now 2). I am only out to a few select people including the wife. The constant changing of clothes and taking selfies is you trying to explore, undertand yourself. Never think what you are doing is wrong. You can keep it private if that makes you comfortable but then who is telling you it's wrong other than yourself?
    Ciao,
    Scarlett

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Seems like you are experimenting and there is nothing wrong with that.
    There are many here that are like you so you are not alone.
    One tip tho' we don't need to know if you are "hard" or not and please don't post pics of said hardness.LOL

It is so exciting at first, but over time, some of that wears off, and it can be less so. I am pretty much asexual now, an asexual dresser, but i , at 62, still get very turned on by Alice all dolled up in the mirror. I have lost dating chances, and friends, because of this, and am pretty much a single loner now. Reminds me of a parakeet all excited by its reflection in a mirror!! I know i am way too self centered, even WITHOUT the dressing. Like Teresa said sometimes it can get out of hand, or balance. But each of us is different.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 06-22-2016 at 06:29 PM.

I have been dealing with this same thing for the longest time...
    I would like to introduce you to what I have learned and I would like to show you my train of thought with this:
    First, I saw this: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=Gynephilia
    Then I realized there was a such thing as "philias" so I looked that up: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias
    Paraphilia IS a recognized thing. For me, I love to dress up and be bossed around by my wife (although she isn't currently too awful understanding.)
    Turns out... there IS a thing for me. My thing is women's clothing against my skin turns me on and makes me feel beautiful. Do I like guys? Nope.

Hopefully this helps you out. This is what I have learned. And if this pertains to you, please message me because I am trying to understand myself, also.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-22-2016 at 06:12 PM. Reason: you can't say that here
    ~Elizabeth <3

There is nothing wrong at all with what you do, but as others have said you are a straight crossdresser.
    I knew years and years ago that I should have been born a female and I am going that route now, but to each his/her own.
    Yes, I love how I look and of course get excited, but its more of a loving my female looks than a sexual thing.

But for my own personal reasons I would like to ask, would you say that the difference between what you are and what I am is the fact that you enjoy it more often than just for "intimate pleasures"?
    I truly hope i'm not being too forward with this
    ~Elizabeth <3

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    For nearly 10 years after I began dressing in my adult years, I thot I had become gay!

I was having fantasies of being the woman with men. Turns out they WERE just fantasies and eventually vanished!

What's normal!? And, you're asking US?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Starshine,
    I have a slightly different take on this, many of us are attracted to certain fabrics, soft silks and satins, soft leather and PVC. They do feel good to wear and nice to the touch but maybe the feeling is akin to a female's soft skin , it feels good and often erotic, but as an imitation of a woman.

well all I can say is your not alone here and what is "normal"? theres a thread on that too. Yes Im also straight, many of us are, I own any clothing you can likely think of. I went out with friends sat. night. to an orlando benefit, 1st time to a drag club, I felt pretty normal, I fit in, kinda nice to fit in.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

While I don't know if it's normal, I do know it's not wrong. If there is something wrong with you there are a lot of others in our boat. Don't feel bad or outcast there is plenty of support here for you. I have selfies dating back over twenty years. Easier to pass when I was younger

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Seems like you are experimenting and there is nothing wrong with that.
    There are many here that are like you so you are not alone.
    One tip tho' we don't need to know if you are "hard" or not and please don't post pics of said hardness.LOL
    ....ya....i will take care while posting pic.

Thanks dear

It's not wrong. There are plenty of people who feel that way. I still get a tingle every time I put on my lingerie and it's been years.

Hi, your words: "BUT it feels really nice...I don't know why" Don't fret. your enjoyment will be with you for the duration. If you haven't already, you'll probably eventually dress completely continuing to buy and wear things, learn how to wear make-up...(practice, practice, practice), venture out, wear lingerie underneath etc. etc. etc....and the beat goes on. Enjoy yourself. Don't worry...be happy !

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by kryss.cd View Post
    It's not wrong. There are plenty of people who feel that way. I still get a tingle every time I put on my lingerie and it's been years.
    Me too........that tingling sensession is lol.I went to lingrie shop....I was excited

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Me too........that tingling sensession is lol.I went to lingrie shop....I was excited .
    Do you put on vagina panty?...If yes....pl share details....I wannna buy it
    Thanks for the reply

One thing nobody mentioned is for almost all of us, one would consider us to be very average, normal men from all walks of life. There are truckers, iron workers, carpenters, business men, rich and poor. We're from the big city and there are rednecks like me. From Texas and California, Maine, Idaho, Florida, the UK and Japan, the middle east and Australia. In other words, we're everywhere from every walk of life and as normal as anyone else. The only difference from them is we like to wear womens clothes. Kinda interesting that such a diverse group of men would have this same strong compulsion to crossdress. Makes it believable that we might have been born with this compulsion.

One thing I'd warn you about is after 'hanging out' on this site for awhile crossdressing will seem very normal to you and you have to sometimes remind yourself that a lot of other people don't. They're wrong of course (it's really a matter of society dictating fashion) but you can get yourself into trouble if you let your guard down and lose sight of this. Not saying it's not ok to go out in public dressed or whatever but there are some recent posts about forgetting. For example, I was at a splash pad with my kids and grandkids. I was shirtless and wearing shorts with some very pretty, sexy panties underneath. The thought crossed my mind what if a kid grabbed my shorts and accidentally pulled them down. It would have been embarrassing for the whole family. So I'm just saying as a recently new member myself I've become so accustomed to the whole crossdressing thing seeming quite normal from interacting with other members here that once in awhile I forget that most of the world doesn't.

But, welcome! You are at absolutely the perfect place for someone that has questions about crossdressing and you will be treated with respect and compassion from others who understand exactly where you're coming from. Any topic or question about crossdressing you might have has almost assuredly been brought up and is likely to come up again. There are so many things that come up I guarantee you will find it quite educational to just follow others post and join in as well. Again, welcome.

Liz
    So never judge a book by its cover
    Or who you gonna love by your lover
    Love put me wise to her love in disguise
    She had the body of a Venus,
    Lord, imagine my surprise

Banned Read only
    thx...dear