Thread: Impulse....1

Impulse....1

I've been dressing in private for many years and only recently assembled a full wardrobe, forms, make-up and wig. It was all coming together nicely and I was spending a lot of time doing chores at home fully dressed but I just couldn't get persuaded by the wig which just looked messy and unconvincing.

Then one evening, after carefully putting on eye make-up and lipstick again, I adjusted the band on the wig and put it on one more time and checked the mirror. Hey!! I'd finally got it right! The face-frame wig was in the right position and all of a sudden with the make-up it was a plausible female face looking back at me!

I was so excited by the look that I decided there and then to go out. I needed to go to the recycling point but with unshaven legs I changed skirt for leggings, heels for flats, grabbed a handbag, loaded up and drove out for the first time. There was no one else at the recycling point but it still felt exciting to get out of the car demurely, knees together and be out in the open at a public place en femme. Best of all, I hadn't planned to do it...no idea where that impulse came from

Welcome to the world!

Don't you just love it when a non plan comes together.

So....are you now actually planning your next venture out or will you just wait for the muse to strike?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I dunno. Showing the world you can be a woman maybe?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My impulses began at age 6 when I put on my first pair of pantyhose. The impulses are still with me even though I don't need anything. I still go to Macy's to look around and usually leave with an item....a blouse.

Julie, good for you and if you are like me you soon will be able to shop until you drop.

What next? I was on such a high that I went for a drive to the next village, parked up and went for a slow stroll over the bridge, in full view of anyone who cared to look out of their window or drive past. It was wonderful to soak up the beauty of the summer evening in feminine attire. By then it was late evening and again, no one else was around. Unhurriedly, I headed home, feeling like I'd made a statement (to myself and to the world) and wanting to do this again...

sounds like fun, never gone recycling in girl mode but did go to "pick-a-part" where you get to pull parts off cars that you need in a wreckers yard and pay for on the way out (hi-viz jacket clashed with my colour scheme, but still fun).
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Hi Julie, You forgot one thing though--------a picture!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Impulse can drive a lot of things, drives my purchases to some degree. All I know is its time to complete my wardrobe with a wig and some makeup....
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Just remember, most women don't just go for solo nightime strolls across bridges, through empty parks, or along beaches (or almost anywhere else). Odd when others see it, and uber dangerous for a solo lady. You will definitely draw attention -- likely the unwanted kind. Observe where women go, when they go there, and whether they go alone or not. Emulate them and be safe.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Molly,
    Congratulations!!! Was your heart pounding? Were your hands shaking? How fun that must have been. Congratulations again on fitting the wig and getting out.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You went with the impulse and that is awesome good for you!!!!!
    Most members here are too uptight to do that.
    That is pretty much the way I do it. If I get the urge to dress 100% female I just do it and go do what I had planned for the day.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-23-2016 at 09:11 AM.

The only time i went out years ago turned out bad. It was my fault for not dressing more appropately. Now iv joined a CD club and my wife is super excited to go to our first meeting! Im nervous as hell lol. Good for you OP for having the labia to get out there!
    Be careful of the toes you step on today, for they could be connected to the asses you kiss tomorrow.

Julie,

Do take care. As others have said females alone in quiet places in the evenings can attract unwanted attention.

Sascha,

Please let us know how it goes.

Hey Julie, perhaps a group is the way for you to go?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-23-2016 at 01:26 PM. Reason: you don't need to quote the whole post to respond
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

If you figure this is the first, and certainly not the last time you're going out prep a "bug out bag" - sweatpants, jacket, cap, makeup remover, boy shoes and leave it in your trunk..
    A bad battery, idiot other driver, flat tire can ruin your evening.

funny a couple of months ago I was in guy mode (bleah bleah bleah!), and had a lucy light come on in the car - quick change into sweat pants / sweatshirt saved a good (bleah!!!!) suit from being ruined

That's a great experience. I love when the time spent primping and dressing pays off.

Quite right...next time

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Yes good thinking thanks