Thread: Trans Intolerance From Within

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar

Trans Intolerance From Within

I’m not easily shocked but this issue goes to the heart of getting out what you put in. I can’t believe some of the comments I’m seeing on my local Trans Facebook pages and the lack of tolerance exhibited.

Now I know that Facebook is just a board that allows people to act big from a keyboard. However, with comments such as ”swear word", he missed” and the like, what is grabbing me is that these are the very same people that will be attending yearly events of Trans Remembrance and attending vigils in support of murdered UK MP Jo Cox.

For anyone that knows me, and poor Katey does , I’m far from a dripping wet apologist, but to see people that complain of a lack of acceptance encouraging a killing is quite frankly, sickening.

Oh…rant over.

Becky
    Last edited by reb.femme; 06-22-2016 at 01:33 PM. Reason: not allowed here sorry and don't try and bypass the filter
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk