Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Attraction

Quote Originally Posted by xNicolex View Post
    Are you attracted to your femme self? I know it seems a strnge question but do you find yourself a turn on when dressed?
    I like people who are into themselves. People who are sexy because they *feel* sexy. I'm a BIG DAMN MOOSE, but if I wave that around, someone wants it.

Being wanted is normal and natural.

We *all* want someone to lose their control over us.

<3

- K / M
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Banned Read only
    Never. I refuse to look in a mirror or take a picture of myself no matter what I'm wearing. I'm ugly. Completely turned off whenever I caught a glimpse of myself.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I do look at myself in the mirror when dressed and (sometimes) think, 'you know what, for a 50 plus guy that isn't half bad' My image is based pretty much on an idealised style, maybe a typical 'girl next door' look, but I wouldn't be attracted to myself in any way (probably because I know that under all that make up. hair and clothing is little old me...!!)
    Last edited by DIANEF; 09-09-2016 at 08:20 AM.

Aspiring Member
    On the (sadly) few occasions I've had to be fully dressed and made over, I feel sexy and when I look in the mirror I like what I see. As others have mentioned, it's not totally shocking to me because I tend to dress in clothes that I find to be the most attractive on other women.

Quote Originally Posted by mechamoose View Post
    Being wanted is normal and natural.

We *all* want someone to lose their control over us.
    This is true, but how does it answer the questions, "Are you attracted to your femme self? I know it seems a strnge question but do you find yourself a turn on when dressed?".
    Reine

Not attracted to myself per se. Rather I feel at my own most attractive. Some guys think they looks best in a Tux. Some guys feel at their best sans shirt, sweating and flexing. I just feel at my most attractive in makeup and a wig. As a guy I lack most of the markers for a "handsome" man. I am however one sexy chick (if I do say so myself). So, no, I've never looked in the mirror and said "I'd do me" but I do feel at my best when dressed.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xNicolex View Post
    Are you attracted to your femme self? I know it seems a strnge question but do you find yourself a turn on when dressed?
    Yes. And yes.

Though that can also get a bit old after a while.

It brings a lot more personal satisfaction when you're able to share it with others, whether you already know them or they're perfect strangers.

Getting genuine compliments, from men & GG's, really brings it to a whole new level. And yes, I consider getting checked out by men (as long as it's done tastefully enough) as a form of a compliment... No reason to feel odd about that, IMO. In fact, just the opposite!

Non-binary/Questioning
    I've used autogynephile as a purely descriptive term for myself in the past, as I certainly don't subscribe to Blanchard's theory. Julia Serano has written several articles on Blanchard's theory (e.g. this one) and does a pretty good job of debunking it as far as I'm concerned; among other things, she cites studies by Moser and Veale et al. that found "nontranssexual women exhibit patterns of arousal similar to those seen in transsexual women [indicating] that autogynephilic fantasies are neither transsexual-specific nor paraphilic." Similarly, I find the thought of myself as a man in a sexual situation arousing as well at times, but it's only when we cross those gender lines that it's considered 'abnormal'.

My own answer to the OPs question is... sort of. I'm more attracted to the idea of myself as female, though I do find the parts of me that look female attractive - which is pretty much only my breasts - if I sorta squint my eyes and don't look too closely... But it doesn't happen all the time, and it's not the reason I dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    When I was younger it was easy to get turned on looking in the mirror but now that I'm in my late fifties it's much more work!
    I have to agree with Judy on that one. But for me, most of the time its worth the extra time to look good.

Ok I'm seriously new to this. I've been with 2 different CDs and both were very exciting. To be true I was really wanting to satisfy some of my bi desires. But it got me remembering things I thought of as a youth. I was never a good looking guy. I always wished it was as ok for me to use make up as with any woman. And now for different reasons than then, I desperately want to get made up, get dressed, and go out to see what might happen. I want to be very appealing to other men. I would only go to places here in my city that running into a CD would be likely. So as not to try to trick men. Not that I can pull that off. I am worried if any response isn't that flattering, I would be scarred for life. More so than I am now I guess.

I definitely get turned on seeing myself in fem. I am not really attracted to myself in fem but all of the sensations and feelings definitely turn me on.

I have always liked to view pretty women (aka attracted) but as I have gotten older, I do not get sexually turned on from just seeing them. I have gotten good enough to make myself pretty to the level I find my image attractive, but that does not sexually excite me. I find Nicole to be attractive - pleasing to see your poses as very feminine - but not sexually excited. What does excite me is the imagining having a GG partner who accepts me as all of myself - who would encourage Ellen and therefore remove the guilt having to comply with a DADT compromise.
    Hugs, Ellen

Probably, if I was doing makeup/wig/eyebrows/facialhair/eyes.

Because I would probably be turned on I don't go that far.

But my body does a pretty good job at creating the illusion of a girl. My only flaw is my tiny bit of thigh fat, tummy fat (which mostly goes away when standing) and my 7 inch member

Platinum Member
    Hi Nicole, Seeing that lovely lady in the mirror still fascinates me when she smiles back at me......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    I'm not sure that in a bar full of attractive women, Krisi would be my first choice, but I do know she would show me a good time so in that sense, I am attracted to myself.

I always say, the best looknig woman is the one you see in the mirror