Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ears piercing

Banned Read only

Ears piercing

I finally have ear rings what have this lady been missing never would figured how great this day would feel it truly brings Stephanie toghter know just have to figure what to tell people I'm still in the closet so we see what happens throw this week

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Be assured that males having pierced ears is now almost universally accepted across most cultures theses days.
    If someone would happen to ask "why", just tell them simply "because I wanted to".
    it's really a non issue anymore .

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Yep tell them you wanted to.
    If you don't act like its a big issue it wont be.
    Please don't lie and say oh I lost a bet or my GF made me because nobody is going to believe that anyway.
    I never had anyone question me when I had mine done.

I'm the only guy in my circle of friends that DOESN'T have pierced ears.

seductively seductive Cassandra86's Avatar
    Congrats on the new piercings!! But like everyone said don't think to much into it if anyone asks. Keep it simple. But its not out of the norm for guys to have there ears pierced I have mine pierced three times and my son has had both his ears pierced since he was three he is now seven. Sometimes he gets asked from other kids why are your ears pierced and he says cus I wanted them. Lol
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genuine and its better to be absolutely ridiculous then absolutely boring...Marilyn Monroe

Congratulations Steph, I know how your feeling, as for myself it's way better than wearing clip on earrings now my ear lobes don't hurt when I wear earrings. As for myself when people asked me why I did it I just tell them cause I just got the urge to do it and If did.

I have both ears pierced have for many many years. I don't wear ear rings most of the time and when I do I get the occasional what you got your ears pierced?. When I say yes a long time ago it's oh never seen you wear ear rings before and thats that. It happens even with poeple I know have ssen me with them but never a big deal.

I had my left ear pierced 20 years ago when that was cool for guys. My son and I got it done together. I've considered getting the other ear done but that might raise questions. Over the years I've paid attention to men wearing earrings . It's so common now it would be difficult to imagine anyone even asking the question why. I see tough guys with multiple piercing and effeminate men with none, so who can say. I'm beginning to wonder if the only men without their ears pierced are men like me: afraid someone might suspect the truth.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I'm 56 and had no issues. Had a couple of compliments though on my studs.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I had both of my ears pierced a few years ago and today I wear a pair of diamond studs that belonged to my Beautiful Mother in Law who passed away at the age of 96. She was a very giving and caring person and every time my wife looks at me she will see a part of her Mom looking back at her. PS I really don't care what others may think of my pierced ears!

Congrats on getting your ears pierced. As for me, I'm getting enough satisfaction wearing clip ons so far.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Congrats girl! This is one thing I would love to do but still certain the wife's answer is no. The possibilities are endless now for you.
    The pictures and content in my posts are owned by me(aka Brooke B, aka BABS) and shall not be copied or reproduced without my authority, and not be used for any purpose or agenda that would be discriminating to my self statue.

I would love to get my ears pierced, but any of these things are seen by my wife as another step along a path to who knows what. She says she worries about me and I understand her concern to some degree. So one has to pick their issues and I guess I will let this one go for now. Someday...

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    As with other replies, just say because you wanted to. No one I know has thought twice about it past that answer when I gave it.
    Now if you start wearing big dangly earrings I'm pretty sure that won't wash. Lol

I have been tempted to have my ears pierced for more than 30 years, but the fear that my family would not accept it has kept me from doing it.

At what age did you ladies get them done?

Platinum Member
    It took me 72years to pierce my ears, A year and a half ago I decided it was time to get pierced
    and with the positive encouragement from this forum I did it, On 03/15/15 I put two little starter studs
    in each ear, Then on 05/12/15 I put a third stud in each ear.
    I got the little gun and the sealed sterile carterages with the studs and the cleaning solution at Sally Beauty.

No one really had problem, I just said that it was a late onset mid-life Crisis

Now I usually wears small Diamond studs or little Gold studs, some times a small hoop in the bottom with the two studs......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I would love t have pierced ears. It would make my presentation that much more realistic and eliminate the hassle of taping my earrings on. And eliminate the tape adhesive goo that gets on everything.
    I found a ay to use medical tape that is all but invisible to hold the modified earring wire to my earlobes. It works OK and the tape is all but invisible.

But pierced earrings would be a bit more fun. But my SO thinks it would be a step to transitioning or something, I am not trans so even with multiple piercings I wouldn't be any closer to that. But I love her and care about her more than anything so I respect her feelings.

Banned Read only
    I have had pierces ears since. hm don't remember I think when I was 3 or 4 my sister says about then.
    Sometimes I wear studs other time the dangly ones depends on my mood at the time I get dressed.
    Have had some explaining at first but no more, I am accepted as I am.

I would love to get my ears pierced. However, I work for a company that requires uniforms and males are not allowed to wear earrings while in uniform...workday can be from 6-14 hours.
    Last edited by alyssamc; 08-17-2016 at 02:17 PM.

I had my ears (2) pierced in the early 1980's when George Michaels was popular. Wore earrings every day except when my new job asked me not to for work, as a customer had complained. Since 1999 I've worn them 24/7. Actually, it helps people remember me at stores I go to.
    Last edited by BarbraAnne; 08-17-2016 at 02:55 PM.
    At some point your life will flash before your eyes......MAKE SURE IT'S WORTH WATCHING !!

I pierced my ears just 6 months ago, and I have only received a few comments from friends and relatives (nothing bad, just curious), not a peep from anyone else.
    If only I can resist the urge to wear big dangling earrings while still in guy mode!

When I pierced my ears, I did it on Friday of a 3 day weekend. On Monday night, I changed out the starter earrings to the clear plastic studs like the ones below. I sterilized the hell out of them when I changed them out. I have a pack of 100 of those for about $3.00

Nobody said anything. When I told my work neighbors, I had to point them out because they hadn't seen them. (or so they said)

Of course, I forgot I was wearing some really pretty studs the other day and went to Walgreens to get a script. The pharma didn't say anything but I realized them while I was shopping and took them out.

il_570xN.665802299_5dvk.jpg

My ears have been pierced for 8 months now, I wear them everywhere, love them and no comments so far.

Rarely wear studs, it's hoops for me everyday.

Weekends I will drag out the dangle ones. My favorite are some dangles with spirals wound w/ rainbow colored jewels, I wore them a lot in June during Pride Month!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lena View Post
    I have a pack of 100 of those for about $3.00
    Lena, just wear your ear rings WG doesn't care. Remember when I bought these things too one time thinking I would be clever, but I never opened the package though.

If I find it around the house here you are welcome to all them. My attitude these days is " I literally do not care "

On a larger note I am so glad you got your ears Peirced though !!!
    Last edited by Lauri K; 08-17-2016 at 09:08 PM.
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Quote Originally Posted by Lauri K View Post
    Lena, just wear your ear rings WG doesn't care.
    Ha! Easy for you to say. I work in oil and gas. I ain't taking no chances of standing out until the price of oil is over $60 a barrel again.

I only wore the plastic ones for 3 weeks.

(sadly, I just realized what you meant by "WG")