Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ears piercing

I would never have the nerve to get my ears pierced, though I love the idea of wearing earrings. Do clip-ons leave marks on the ears that will show the next morning?

Banned Read only
    Well lady's it was nothing a few asked why I simply replied cause I wanted to and that was it nobody was worried and mind had a few say when u going to wear a dress only if then knew lol but anybody has doubt about getting them done don't be nobody cares in this world today I'm so glad I did mine and no regrets and wow they look amazing when all dolled up good luck lady's and thanks for all your post

Clip-on's are cheap and uncomfortable. I wasted money with them until one day that I took the courage to have both of ears pierced and yes, people asked and I didn't care? My son who is in the military asked: "Dad what was that?" then I asked him:"Do you asked permission to have a tattoo? No? right?" He stayed quiet after that. Now I have a dozen of beautiful fine 14K gold earings and all...all very feminine included a 5mm double balls, that I used during the day.

Karla

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BillieAnneJean View Post
    I would love t have pierced ears. It would make my presentation that much more realistic and eliminate the hassle of taping my earrings on. And eliminate the tape adhesive goo that gets on everything.
    I found a ay to use medical tape that is all but invisible to hold the modified earring wire to my earlobes. It works OK and the tape is all but invisible.

But pierced earrings would be a bit more fun. But my SO thinks it would be a step to transitioning or something, I am not trans so even with multiple piercings I wouldn't be any closer to that. But I love her and care about her more than anything so I respect her feelings.
    Can you describe how you use the tape so the earrings look natural on your ears? Photo or two would surely help! Thanks.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Have any of you ladies who are more senior had your ears pierced? A major question of mine is what your children might have said and how you answered their questions to THEIR satisfaction. I'm 81, and have concerns at my age.

When I first got my ears pierced only one person ever said anything about them, and her comment was "I didn't know you had any piercings! How cool!"

I pierced my own ears when I was in Gr12, was teased a bit as it was a church run boarding school. Over the years since I've had many more piercings in my ears, but never kept them in. Still would love to get my ears multi-pierced but chicken to, though my wife would not like it.

I have the studs and piercing gun from Sally's too - at least I can always take them out.

Wish I had one of you ladies with me while I get mine done. Congrats to all who've done it.

a friend found some great silver hoops (the perfect size too) with spring loaded piece, they clip right on and stay on. hurts alittle after wearing them all night and then taking then off but they look great on

Quote Originally Posted by Janine cd View Post
    I have been tempted to have my ears pierced for more than 30 years, but the fear that my family would not accept it has kept me from doing it.
    Just do it. I did my first ear piercing over 50 years ago - that was just a single hole in my left lobe. And then I wanted more and ended up with three healed holes in each lobe.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    That has to be exciting Steph.
    Never had my ears pierced; only body piercing I've had was my right eyebrow when I was 18.
    And that was only for about half a year because I went to basic training for active-duty shortly thereafter.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I have one ear pierced and genuinely did it for a bet, I'm looking for a good excuse now to do the other, one my SO will believe.

I pierced my ears when I was in highschool. At this time, It was pretty cool for a dude to have his ears pierced and wear stud earrings. 15 years later, I don't wear earrings in guy mode anymore but I wear them when I crossdress (like them especially hoop and dandle earrings). SO, just pierced your ears and said that it is because you like it. Wear "male" earrings in dude and girly earrings when you crossdress.
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

I pierced my ears 10 days ago. My wife encourage me to do it! I'm extremely grateful to her!! After 40 year waiting for that...I'm absolutely impressed on me!!
    Some comments at work and friends but all off them just surprised or delighted.
    I only regret hadn't done it before. Nobody really cares. I though "Everybody is going to look at my ears"....no at all. I went to my doctor three days ago...and she did´t tell me anything. Sometimes is a little disappointing when someone doesn't tell you anything about your earrings but I think that nobody cares really.
    So long worried about people's opinions and now I feel silly. If you want to do it...don't wait!!
    Now, I'm waiting the healing and buying a lot of new earrings!!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky77 View Post
    I pierced my ears 10 days ago. My wife encourage me to do it! I'm extremely grateful to her!! After 40 year waiting for that...I'm absolutely impressed on me!!
    Some comments at work and friends but all off them just surprised or delighted.
    I only regret hadn't done it before. Nobody really cares. I though "Everybody is going to look at my ears"....no at all. I went to my doctor three days ago...and she did´t tell me anything. Sometimes is a little disappointing when someone doesn't tell you anything about your earrings but I think that nobody cares really.
    So long worried about people's opinions and now I feel silly. If you want to do it...don't wait!!
    Now, I'm waiting the healing and buying a lot of new earrings!!
    Same happened when I decided to grow out my hair. Just do it if you want to.

grew my hair and have 4 studs in each ear and NO body cared, wish i had done it along time ago

I got mine pierced last year and have been wearing earrings every day and have diamond earrings that my SO got me for last Christmas. I have been wearing them ever since and even went diving with them.
    Part Time Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Yep tell them you wanted to.
    If you don't act like its a big issue it wont be.
    Please don't lie and say oh I lost a bet or my GF made me because nobody is going to believe that anyway.
    I never had anyone question me when I had mine done.
    Lol a bet is how my cross dressing started I lost a bet with the wife and had to paint my nails for a month, after the month was over I enjoyed it so I kept doing it and now well now I have a dress a skirt heels blouse nighty makeup, and most importantly a georgous loving accepting wife

Pierced my left ear in college in the early '80s, when that was "way rad." Stopped wearing anything in it when I started working in some rather conservative places in the late '80s where dress codes prohibited earrings on men, or, at the very least, people would've looked at you funny. Hole closed up, obviously.

Got both earlobes pierced back in May.

One BIG hint: Go to a proper body-piercing place and get them done with a needle, rather than getting them done at a jewelry store with a piercing gun. It's a more pleasant experience, it's less painful, it's cleaner and more sterile, and there's more chance that your piercings will heal cleanly and won't get infected http://www.homiegfunk.com/gunssuck.htm

Thet's great bebt thing I ever did. Don't you love wearing those earring dangling from your ears how girly.
    Angie

Many years ago, I swore I would never get my ears pierced!! Now I am starting to regret that!! It was before I knew I was a crossdresser and thought at the time only gay men pierce their ears!! Oh boy was I mistaken and foolish back then!!! LOL I have grown a lot since back then and wonder if it is enough to forgive myself that swearing and actually get them pierced? I am still not sure about this!! Lana Mae

I pierced my ears 30 years ago, and I'm currently 65, retired and live alone. I kind of got away from wearing earrings regularly for the last year or two, and when I went to put some in a few days ago, I found that my left lobe is still fine, but my right lobe had closed partially. I finally managed to get an earring in (it was painful, had to push a bit), little black rhinestone-cut studs, so they're staying in until it heals up again. If anyone says anything to me (which I doubt they will), I'll tell them that I wear them because I want to.
    Last edited by Julogden; 09-12-2016 at 08:20 PM.
    My name is Carol.