Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frequency or More time or Completeness?

Silver Member

Frequency or More time or Completeness?

Which of those is most important to meet your need to dress? Are you better served by frequent brief/partial chances to dress, less often but a bit more time when you can or do you need to be able to do the full transformation to meet your need? let us know the why and if it is a mix of these please give details.
    I will reply shortly with my view.

For me, I believe its frequency. I love coming home at the end of the day and being able to dress to de-stress.
    “They’re not women’s clothes. They’re my clothes. I bought them.” (Eddie Izzard)

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    I take whatever is presented to me. If I only have time for a short heels and skirt session, that's good. If time is on my side ( which it hasn't been these days) I'll go all out. Either way I'm good with it.

Banned Read only
    I'm all or none when it comes to cross dressing. There is always a time when I can dress and go out, so no needed to grab minutes hear and there.

I enjoy both...70% full dress 30% partial or "underneath". I prefer thinking about and planning what to wear. I lay everything out on the bed to be sure Everything is coordinated. Then, proceed to literally get dressed, finishing up by doing my nails. While putting on my makeup, I enjoy seeing my reflection in the mirror in my lingerie. Nothing surpasses being dressed completely. However, when circumstances prevent total dressing, I enjoy wearing hose, panties and a bra under my boy clothes. My wife supports and helps me, especially with makeup. We go out together, usually to an out of town mall...two gals shopping. We both got pedicures yesterday. I was very comfortable. 💄

Platinum Member
    It's all or nothing. If I cannot be en femme from wig to heels forget it. I forego the makeup because of the time it takes to put it on and take it off. As a retiree with still working wife I usually get at least seven hours of Stephanie time. When en femme I still have to do my domestic chores. There is no comfort in rushing anything that gives satisfaction.

Banned Read only
    Sara,
    I will dress when I get the opportunity, at home I don't normally do makeup and wig unless I want to take some pictures. Removing makeup in a hurry is too much of a pain, If I'm wanted or my wife calls to say she's heading home sometimes I only get a few minutes to change. Obviously it would be different if she didn't mind my dressing but she doesn't want to see me like that.
    Going out has to be total, dressed with makeup and wig, I go out as Teresa and that's what I want to portray , I feel better served like that .

Silver Member
    Mmmm,

Completeness then time, a very hard balance. It take time to complete, and I have a minimum acceptance level. But it's always too early to go home. The deconstruction kills me.

Frequency is good too, but completeness over rides.

Oh and nice topic, something fresh and not too heavy.
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 06-29-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure I fall into the frequency, I dress to some extent 4 to 5 days a week and I don't include the 24/7 underdressing.
    For me it just helps to calm me or make me feel like the real me.

Gold Member
    I am always under dressed with Bra and Panties, and wear woman's jeans.
    When I come home, I like to put on a skirt and top to relax.
    Today, it being a warm day, when I returned from my errands, I put on
    a one piece bathing suit. I just feel the freedom of wearing the clothes
    that I want to. It has a very relaxing affect on me.
    Rader

Sara: What I want is both. More time AND more frequency. I'm typing this on a smart phone so it's hard to give details. Let me just point to the pleasure that comes with crossdressing. Both physical and emotional. I'll take what I can get though. - Fiona 🌺👗

Frequency. If I don't do makeup it takes me 5 minutes to change. If I plan to make a full day of it, I often do makeup, but I'm experienced and it doesn't take that long (15-20 minutes). When I avoid makeup, it's usually because I don't want to be bothered taking it off at the end of the day. I sometimes go out without makeup, but I usually prefer makeup when going out, because without it my beard is obvious, even though it's been pure white for decades.

It's wig, to heels all or nothing. But sometimes i wear panties or hose to bed.

I'm all in when I dress
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

80% completeness, 20% frequency

Aspiring Member
    I've reached an 'all or none' stage although there are fifty shades of 'all' - from wearing a basketball jersey and shorts over my lingerie, with a wig and just enough makeup to cover my beard shadow, all the way to being dressed to the nines in opulent finery and extensive make-up. Frequency is extremely arbitrary so for now I take what I have. A greater and more regular frequency would certainly have been ideal, though now it's also for me to work towards.

For now, all the times I've been out were times that I was specifically called to crossdress, some of which weren't the whole way. I wasn't too happy with that either. This didn't help matters as much as I was hoping it did, the sole upside being the easy access to 'owning the act'. My next goal in the long term is to go on vacation crossdressed, even though I'll probably spend a good part of it in my hotel, still crossdressed. Summer dresses and bikinis are definitely out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by xNicolex View Post
    I'm all in when I dress
    Ditto for me--all or nothing.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Aspiring Member
    I prefer all or nothing. but sometimes I will skip makeup.
    Sara

Other than underdressing, I'm all in.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    I enjoy wearing a bra and panties underdressed sometimes but to really feel good I need the complete package and that always takes longer.

For me its mostly just panties seems almost impossible to catch a break at home literally waiting for December when my wife visits her family for month and Emma can be set free.

The more I think about it, sometimes I will start the day underdressed (bra, panties & hose). Then, once in a while, I feel the comfort of what I'm wearing, get "that" tingle and proceed to adding things until I'm dressed completely. I enjoy this experience of going from some to all.

Silver Member
    I'm an all or just under dressing. The exception is when there will be few all opportunities for a while then I resort to whatever I can fit in. This helps but isn't what I really want. I find just knowing that the opportunity is approaching reduces the stress but of course the actual time spent dressed is the best.
    When the family is about during the summer I will often go to therapy without a wig and just toss on a skirt and some lipstick when I get there.

I greatly prefer all, and that takes a few hours to do, get in enjoyment/pics, and undo. But if there is no time for that, like recently, then 15 minutes of a dress, hose, heels can help me through.
    Hugs, Ellen

I prefer to dress all the way and present as female, but if I can't dress I like to underdress, I wear panties all the time and if I could I would wear a bra. I did underdress all the time but right now we have a relative staying with us, can't wait until he moves out