Thread: Transformation

Transformation

Made reservations going for a transformation and makeup lessons plus will go shopping for a wig! All in a two day much needed vacation! Love it! Comments, hints,or helps? Please feel free to respond. Lana Mae Ps: On pins and needles with excitement and scared s---less!

Don't be scared. Relax and enjoy the experience. Take lots of photos if you can. Nail down clearly what the transformation place expects you to bring (e.g. shoes, underwear). Ask lots of questions about what makeup looks good on you and why. Ditto for clothing. Try on as many wigs as you can, and make sure you shoot lots of photos of that. More than anything else you need to know what kind of hair is right for you. More than anything else have fun.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Carly,
    Thank you so much for the advice! I will probably be in a pink fog until I get back! (in Sept when it takes place!) lol Hugs Lana Mae

Just enjoy the experience - it's wonderful! I collect Cosmo magazine, so first time I had a Cosmo girl lingerie photo shoot session - it was amazing! Second time I wore a dress for the very first time ever - a divine experience! These experiences have moved me closer to releasing the "Cosmo Girl" inside of me!

Thanks for sharing , Anita. I hope you can be the Cosmo girl you want to become! hugs Lana Mae

Silver Member
    Budget enough time to not rush it. Don't rush in, don't rush the process, and certainly don't rush the eventual deconstruction.

This may be an epic life event for you. Savor every moment!

Thanks Meghan! I'm going to savor every second, girl!! I am so up for this! I do not plan to rush any of this! Not even the shopping for a wig! Hugs Lana Mae