Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frequency or More time or Completeness?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Silver Member

Frequency or More time or Completeness?

Which of those is most important to meet your need to dress? Are you better served by frequent brief/partial chances to dress, less often but a bit more time when you can or do you need to be able to do the full transformation to meet your need? let us know the why and if it is a mix of these please give details.
    I will reply shortly with my view.

For me, I believe its frequency. I love coming home at the end of the day and being able to dress to de-stress.
    “They’re not women’s clothes. They’re my clothes. I bought them.” (Eddie Izzard)

mostly frequency....i wear panties a lot, bra when i can get away with it. Femme jeans are allowed by the wife, but proper dressing has to wait until wife and kids are off visiting relatives

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    I take whatever is presented to me. If I only have time for a short heels and skirt session, that's good. If time is on my side ( which it hasn't been these days) I'll go all out. Either way I'm good with it.

Banned Read only
    I'm all or none when it comes to cross dressing. There is always a time when I can dress and go out, so no needed to grab minutes hear and there.

Completely and the time to go out and about. Only have women's jeans for my every day. It's always on my mind. So I usually will only dress completely except when I am trying on something new and just can't wait to slip into something pretty.

Frequency for sure as I enjoy the clothes. I use some make up once in a while and a wig even less.

I enjoy both...70% full dress 30% partial or "underneath". I prefer thinking about and planning what to wear. I lay everything out on the bed to be sure Everything is coordinated. Then, proceed to literally get dressed, finishing up by doing my nails. While putting on my makeup, I enjoy seeing my reflection in the mirror in my lingerie. Nothing surpasses being dressed completely. However, when circumstances prevent total dressing, I enjoy wearing hose, panties and a bra under my boy clothes. My wife supports and helps me, especially with makeup. We go out together, usually to an out of town mall...two gals shopping. We both got pedicures yesterday. I was very comfortable. 💄

Banned Read only
    It's all or nothing. If I cannot be en femme from wig to heels forget it. I forego the makeup because of the time it takes to put it on and take it off. As a retiree with still working wife I usually get at least seven hours of Stephanie time. When en femme I still have to do my domestic chores. There is no comfort in rushing anything that gives satisfaction.

Banned Read only
    Sara,
    I will dress when I get the opportunity, at home I don't normally do makeup and wig unless I want to take some pictures. Removing makeup in a hurry is too much of a pain, If I'm wanted or my wife calls to say she's heading home sometimes I only get a few minutes to change. Obviously it would be different if she didn't mind my dressing but she doesn't want to see me like that.
    Going out has to be total, dressed with makeup and wig, I go out as Teresa and that's what I want to portray , I feel better served like that .

Silver Member
    Mmmm,

Completeness then time, a very hard balance. It take time to complete, and I have a minimum acceptance level. But it's always too early to go home. The deconstruction kills me.

Frequency is good too, but completeness over rides.

Oh and nice topic, something fresh and not too heavy.
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 06-29-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure I fall into the frequency, I dress to some extent 4 to 5 days a week and I don't include the 24/7 underdressing.
    For me it just helps to calm me or make me feel like the real me.

Gold Member
    I am always under dressed with Bra and Panties, and wear woman's jeans.
    When I come home, I like to put on a skirt and top to relax.
    Today, it being a warm day, when I returned from my errands, I put on
    a one piece bathing suit. I just feel the freedom of wearing the clothes
    that I want to. It has a very relaxing affect on me.
    Rader

Sara: What I want is both. More time AND more frequency. I'm typing this on a smart phone so it's hard to give details. Let me just point to the pleasure that comes with crossdressing. Both physical and emotional. I'll take what I can get though. - Fiona 🌺👗

Frequency. If I don't do makeup it takes me 5 minutes to change. If I plan to make a full day of it, I often do makeup, but I'm experienced and it doesn't take that long (15-20 minutes). When I avoid makeup, it's usually because I don't want to be bothered taking it off at the end of the day. I sometimes go out without makeup, but I usually prefer makeup when going out, because without it my beard is obvious, even though it's been pure white for decades.

It's wig, to heels all or nothing. But sometimes i wear panties or hose to bed.

I always sleep in a nightie but if I dress I need to have a few hours, a morning (3 hours) minimum which is about once a week but favorite is 24 hours but that is only possible once or twice a year

I'm all in when I dress
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

80% completeness, 20% frequency

Quote Originally Posted by xNicolex View Post
    I'm all in when I dress
    Ditto for me--all or nothing.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

I take what I can get but completeness makes me feel the happiest

Aspiring Member
    I've reached an 'all or none' stage although there are fifty shades of 'all' - from wearing a basketball jersey and shorts over my lingerie, with a wig and just enough makeup to cover my beard shadow, all the way to being dressed to the nines in opulent finery and extensive make-up. Frequency is extremely arbitrary so for now I take what I have. A greater and more regular frequency would certainly have been ideal, though now it's also for me to work towards.

For now, all the times I've been out were times that I was specifically called to crossdress, some of which weren't the whole way. I wasn't too happy with that either. This didn't help matters as much as I was hoping it did, the sole upside being the easy access to 'owning the act'. My next goal in the long term is to go on vacation crossdressed, even though I'll probably spend a good part of it in my hotel, still crossdressed. Summer dresses and bikinis are definitely out of the question.

Aspiring Member
    I prefer all or nothing. but sometimes I will skip makeup.
    Sara

Aspiring Member
    Like everyone I love going "all the way" as best I can. But I'm not always up to it, and also given my realities, I take what I can get away with. Right now it's panties and a nice, airy summer dress but nothing else. It just feels nice, airy and comfortable on a hot day, and I can certainly appreciate why women sometimes like to go bra-less!

I do not really pass as a woman and to get myself anywhere remotely close takes a lot of time and effort, for very little actual femme time because I have to be back to homme by 5 pm, and that takes nearly as much time, getting rid of makeup and lipstick traces, as getting myself tarted up in the first place. I'm more inclined to go all the way when my wife is away for a few days and I can live en femme most, if not all, of that time.

I am in the frequency group but I really enjoy when I have the time to apply my make up. Since I'm still on the learn curve it takes time, most of the time, the time isn't there.
    The underdressing is.