Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frequency or More time or Completeness?

75% completeness; 25% more time and opportunities !
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

mostly frequency....i wear panties a lot, bra when i can get away with it. Femme jeans are allowed by the wife, but proper dressing has to wait until wife and kids are off visiting relatives

Completely and the time to go out and about. Only have women's jeans for my every day. It's always on my mind. So I usually will only dress completely except when I am trying on something new and just can't wait to slip into something pretty.

Frequency for sure as I enjoy the clothes. I use some make up once in a while and a wig even less.

I love the ability to dress whenever I can, but that's not always possible. When I am left to dress only in drab, I will wear my panties and bra under my male clothes and continue to shave my legs and torso daily.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question What do "practice" sessions count as?

I'm all or nothing. Except that I do a number of try on rehearsals before big events. I don't normally count those as dressing sessions because I'm partially dressed and they're not recreational.

On the other hand, complete dress rehearsals often r!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Actually I love to be always dressed fully as a complete woman. I want to look beautiful, sexy and desirable always.

Banned Read only
    Combination of frequency and duration. I have to wait until certain times before I can do anything, so I go out of my way to schedule things so that I can squeeze out 6+ hours. Also I wait until after I've had a shower. I dunno why though. It's become a habit.

Mostly it's frequency for me. I need a regular cadence of dressing to some degree to feel fulfilled. Bra, panties, forms, a dress or skirt and blouse, and lipstick. Sometimes I go full on makeup, a wig when it's not triple digit temps out. Painted nails are nice when have time to paint them AND leave them painted to enjoy. Even just a nightie and panties works if I'm tired or rushed for time.

Silver Member
    There is a flip side to dressing for me in that I do have a duration limit for being dressed even when I could do it for a longer time straight through. About 8 or 10 hours is plenty for one session and i have not gone much past that. I will still need/want to do it the next day, but I feel like I need the break for some drab time in between. Also after 4 or 5 days the need diminishes even more where I may skip a day of opportunity. But when the chance to dress doesn't exist for several days my need/want factor goes up till I get that chance.
    These factors support my belief that I'm just a crossdresser/gender fluid individual.

Definitely for me it's frequency. I need to wear a slip as often as I can. I'd wear a silk slip 24/7 if I could.

With me it's all or nothing, no need to grab a minute here or there.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I always sleep in a nightie but if I dress I need to have a few hours, a morning (3 hours) minimum which is about once a week but favorite is 24 hours but that is only possible once or twice a year

All of the above
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

For me it is whenever and whatever I can get, If it an hour or a day.
    I will take whatever I can get.
    Usually not at all if it is less then an hour though.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

To be able to dress when I want is very nice, but to dress completely and look in the mirror makes me most happy. Probably makes me smile and happy because I feel closer to whom I really am.
    Last edited by sara michelle; 07-07-2016 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Grammar

I take what I can get but completeness makes me feel the happiest

Aspiring Member
    Like everyone I love going "all the way" as best I can. But I'm not always up to it, and also given my realities, I take what I can get away with. Right now it's panties and a nice, airy summer dress but nothing else. It just feels nice, airy and comfortable on a hot day, and I can certainly appreciate why women sometimes like to go bra-less!

I do not really pass as a woman and to get myself anywhere remotely close takes a lot of time and effort, for very little actual femme time because I have to be back to homme by 5 pm, and that takes nearly as much time, getting rid of makeup and lipstick traces, as getting myself tarted up in the first place. I'm more inclined to go all the way when my wife is away for a few days and I can live en femme most, if not all, of that time.

I am in the frequency group but I really enjoy when I have the time to apply my make up. Since I'm still on the learn curve it takes time, most of the time, the time isn't there.
    The underdressing is.

I'm practically partially dressed most of the time anyway, but being able to be what I guess I'd describe as fully dressed but not made up casually and fairly frequently is nice. I'm fully made up and dressed about twice, maybe three times a week. A low constant is preferable as opposed to a low frequency of being fully dressed up for me, I can and like to feel fairly feminine most of the time.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexa CD View Post
    I can and like to feel fairly feminine most of the time.
    And I've learned over time that feeling and expressing femininity does not require overt dressing at all. Cues can come from simple tasks such as slipping on a favourite pair of panties in the morning (that remain hidden all day), postures and gestures, and simply internal. I've surprised myself spontaneously taking feminine postures while sitting at gatherings of friends and family; once a supplier team I was working with took me out to lunch; they were all women, treated me like one of theirs, and spoke of their intimacies as if I were the fourth girl at the table, yet I was entirely "en homme". I was immensely flattered and never felt more feminine inside in spite of my outward appearance. Often I gravitate towards the women at parties and gatherings as well. I hate sports and talk of hockey scores, horsepower, etc. I'd rather talk girly stuff, gossip, feelings, etc.

For me it is quite simple. I dislike male attire. I am happier and more at ease in female attire. Therefore I really need to dress in female attire every chance I get. I dress fairly simply so it really doesn't take so much time to go out in a complete female outfit.