Thread: Crossdressing v Transgender

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm going to use MtF example here:

Imagine every MtF TS was born with a female body.

Now every Transexuals mind and body match so what are they? They're just women and therefore wouldn't be considered in a spectrum. Does anyone disagree with that logic?

In real life when a MtF TS transitions and changes their body to match their mind they also don't belong on a spectrum they are just women. So in theory every CDer that thinks a transitioned TS woman is on a spectrum with them doesn't see them as women which begs the question is it a form of transphobia?

To me when someone says I belong to a spectrum that includes fetishists and Drag queens what I hear is this:
    "I don't believe you are female, your identity is unimportant to me you are a man and will always be a man who crossdressers full-time"
    It's incredibly hurtful and why I believe so many TS turn their back on the Trans community.

At some point an inbetweener or Gender fluid will question this and again I say imagine if a Gender fluid MtF was born female......they would still be Gender fluid just FtM gender fluid.
    So the Gender fluid is still on the spectrum but where am I? Oh yeah that's right I'm off living my life normally because having been born with a female body I have no gender issues so will never need to even think of this.
    When you reverse the body situation it makes the idea of TS being in the spectrum false.
    In my opinion.
    Last edited by becky77; 07-01-2016 at 02:35 AM.