Thread: Sitting in Starbucks waiting for a tow truck.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sitting in Starbucks waiting for a tow truck.

I can't believe this is really happening. My spouse is out of town for a few days so I have been driving her car around. She never seems to notice when something is not right with her car. I noticed the a/c did not seem to be working great and figured I would have it checked out next week. Pulled into Starbucks after doing a little shopping and before I turned the car off a hose or something worse burst.

I called aaa and they are sending a tow truck. Since no one knows me as Sheila, I am trying to figure this thing out. I guess I will just have him take the car to my mechanic and then call uber to get home. I had definitely not planed on this much face time with muggles.

On a positive note my wife is out of town till tomorrow, so this won't be a coming out party to my wife. Just the tow driver and the über driver. 90 minute wait. Me and my frappacino are nervously chillin.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Live and let dress.