Thread: Sitting in Starbucks waiting for a tow truck.

Sitting in Starbucks waiting for a tow truck.

I can't believe this is really happening. My spouse is out of town for a few days so I have been driving her car around. She never seems to notice when something is not right with her car. I noticed the a/c did not seem to be working great and figured I would have it checked out next week. Pulled into Starbucks after doing a little shopping and before I turned the car off a hose or something worse burst.

I called aaa and they are sending a tow truck. Since no one knows me as Sheila, I am trying to figure this thing out. I guess I will just have him take the car to my mechanic and then call uber to get home. I had definitely not planed on this much face time with muggles.

On a positive note my wife is out of town till tomorrow, so this won't be a coming out party to my wife. Just the tow driver and the über driver. 90 minute wait. Me and my frappacino are nervously chillin.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Live and let dress.

Nice! I have found the folks at Starbucks to be very open and friendly. Same with AAA driver. Locked my keys in my car one night, and spent some quality time with the gas station attendant and a friend of his who stopped by to visit. And.. you look Great!!

Lauren

At lease your looking fabulous while waiting for a tow truck.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think you have this thing covered Sheila

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    This sounds like another future story just waiting to be told!! Soon?

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Oh my well have to say this would be an interesting day for those of us who go out, I mean I enjoy my interacting but I generally choose who I will talk to.
    Hope it all goes well

Get the AAA app on your phone!! It is amazing and speeds things up a lot!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Thanks for all your concern. Tow was there in an hour and uber showed up 4 minutes after I requested a ride. The tow driver was a little surprised because he had been talking to my male self on the phone. The uber driver never batted an eye. I love it when everyone is so professional.

Now they have a new story to share with friends.
    Live and let dress.

Banned Read only
    Sheila,
    What a great story, I always check my car but not so good with the wife's so I''l have to give it more thought just in case we have to swap cars.

One question who gets the bill for the repairs, your wife, the guy in drab or Sheila ? Just as well they don't take a picture to tie up the call out person with the recovered vehicle !

I loved driving around en femme, but there was always that nightmarish thought in the back of my mind: what if the car breaks down, or I'm in an accident?

Sheila, It is a good thing and while the tow truck driver was a little surprised, You got home safe and I now that when i am out en femme, I do think about that and well, I don't think anybody would be troubled by it. So, that was a good night out in reflection.
    Part Time Girl

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori Kurtz View Post
    I loved driving around en femme, but there was always that nightmarish thought in the back of my mind: what if the car breaks down, or I'm in an accident?
    I drive en femme, usually from the waist up, all of the time, and I am the most careful driver on the road .. seriously. I also carry a full set of drab clothing in case of a breakdown. If there's an accident, and I'm not seriously hurt, I can exit my telling femme stuff pretty quickly. If seriously hurt requiring ambulance and the ER, well, they've seen it all before!

who cares you look great!
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I keep giggling about the whole episode. I didn't mention that when I got in the uber car it was a bit tall and almost gave the driver an unexpected panty shot. Then I managed to tip my purse upside down and dumped most of it out on the floor. As we talked I found myself checking my makeup in the visor and freshening up my lipstick. The whole thing was Close to the most fun I have had in a while.
    Live and let dress.