Thread: She called me Kelly

She called me Kelly

Went out of town this pass weekend I did it got my ears pierced. I wore my michael Kors snickers, Vera Wang skinny jeans and a light blue t the could pass as women's v neck cut. Had a great time no said anything to me. People are to busy to care what you are wearing. Still want to try a skirt and heels hopefully soon.But the best thing was when she called me Kelly!!! I like it now I have to change my name.
    Last edited by Kellymay; 09-21-2016 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Spelling

Who is "she"?

Without knowing this, is hard for us to put any context around your post and/or provide any responses if that is what you are looking for.

The clerk called you Kelly? Did you have a name tag? Will we know you soon as Kelly?
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Sorry my wonderful wife.

So, your wife knows you crossdress and calls you Kelly?? If so certainly change your name!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

It's much nicer to have a match with other name and forum name. The mods are great with helping you with the name change. Check to see if SO likes Kelly or JosieMay and then sync it
    All my dreams pass before my eyes with curiosity

Hey there, Kelly! If being called Kelly makes you feel good, I'm sure you'll find a lot of people here who will be delighted to cooperate.
    Last edited by Lori Kurtz; 09-23-2016 at 08:08 AM.

Reality Check
    I wish my wife would call me a female name. Anything but Caitlyn. I suspect she would use the female version of my real male name and that would be fine with me.

Since we got back she has called me Kelly.More than my real name and I luv it.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kelly, Congratulations on getting your ears pierced you will have so much fun with them.

Click on Community on the forum banner and look at all of the Kelly names and see what you can add
    like a number try something like Kelly month & day of your birthday, (Kelly01/23) ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!