Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: if you woke up female...

I think I would experiment, so I could go any way.

Kymmie
    Last edited by kymmieLorain; 07-02-2016 at 07:46 PM.
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I think it would be fun for a period of time. We go to such enjoyable efforts to simulate the feminine mystique. As a real female there would be no boundaries to everything feminine we'd do. What fun to have real breasts and have to go to Victoria's Secret and buy new bras. We could shop until we drop. Try everything feminine. I'd also schedule a round of golf so I could use the women's tees. I'd have fun flirting, doing all those subtle things women do that drive men crazy. AND I would wear nylons and high heels (ouch) fashionable or NOT !

I would think I'm so lucky I got my wish. And I'd have to be a Lesbian.
    Angie

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    Ditto with Angie and I would feel my real boobs.😃

Being attracted to women, my first response if lesbian, but I probably would want to see how a female body feels (after my wife inevitably leaves me)

Do not know. It would depend on hormonal and mental changes. Hetero or lesbian not sure which but not bi. Lana Mae

Aspiring Member
    Andrea,
    If I woke tomorrow 100% female (and I assume I could be much younger - say ~20yo) I would explore my sexuality. I probably would be heterosexual but open-minded.

Fun to 'what if' once in awhile.
    Michele

Growing up, I was basically the girl in the relationship, but without the right parts, so intimate physical behavior was never comfortable at all. So I sort of wondered what it would have felt like if I were female, as well as if my whole feelings and viewpoint would change. But the revulsion and distrust I have for men would probably remain to some degree, unless that magically disappeared with my male body. I don't know if what I'm attracted to would change, but I don't think so. So I guess I'd wind up female, attracted to females, so, lesbian.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 07-03-2016 at 07:32 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I'd imagine I'd be bi.

I believe I would still love the female gender.
    But, I would love to have a child.
    I know you gg's think I am crazy, but to have those changes in my body
    and to carry a life. My crazy wish.

So Bi I guess.

If you woke up female it would be with Estrogen and without Testosterone so your sex drive may feel completely different.
    Those of you who feel disgust at being with a man, well that feeling may well be absent with female hormones and feelings.

You can't imagine how powerful testosterone is until it's gone, in my life that's awesome but for many of you, you may hate how it feels.

Just food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by becky77 View Post
    If you woke up female it would be with Estrogen and without Testosterone so your sex drive may feel completely different.
    Those of you who feel disgust at being with a man, well that feeling may well be absent with female hormones and feelings.

You can't imagine how powerful testosterone is until it's gone, in my life that's awesome but for many of you, you may hate how it feels.

Just food for thought.
    Good point. The change would not be just physical, but chemical and mental.

Aspiring Member
    First I would be gobsmacked!
    Next I would give a nice feminine cheer.
    Then I would walk over to the mirror and inspect my new bits in detail.
    Finally I would dress up to the nines and go and celebrate.

I think it would be a while before I decided on my sexuality - maybe some experimentation would be called for.

Vikky

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

This is an awesome question. I would agree with those who have already replied and say it does depend on your current sexual orientation, but it does present a different question. In social circles how "normal" do you want to be. I mean... as a man - normal MIGHT be classified as heterosexual, as it might be for a woman. Now your question creates the confusion in that arena. If you woke up tomorrow as a woman - and you want to be normal, could you see yourself as straight and now only have sexual relationships with men?

Personally, I never considered myself normal, so I would say that while I am straight and a little bi-curious, I would remain that way, but as a woman I might explore the new heterosexual perspective closer.

Andrea,

I have to agree with Jeanette, and others on this thread. If I woke up as a full woman, I would most probably have woman desires and needs. Though I am sure I would be bisexual if I think about it or at the very least curious. Not to be crass, but toys and hands can only do so much. Everyone craves the touch of someone else the desire to be touched by someone else is the most exciting... As much as you crave a girl to touch your male parts, as a woman you'll have the same desire of men... In my humble opinion...

@--}----
    Michelle

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    What a great way to phrase an obvious question. Pretty sure it would be bi. But not ever likely to find out, being very happily married to my wife for 35 years now.

I would love to live that dream of waking up female, I would explore all aspects of being female both sexuality, and how the world treat me as a female. Connie
    P.S. I would shop til I dropped.

Mmmm!
    I would just have to get on with it find a suitable dress and at least could throw my male wardrobe away.

That would be progress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

First thought - Something's different.... *checks*.... WOOHOO!!!!

as for orientation - Grey-Asexual/Homoromantic (or maybe Demisexual/homoromantic) (i'm an emotional-spiritual love kinda girl )
    My YT randomness - http://www.youtube.com/user/thelynnef1 (closed, please use twitter - http://twitter.com/Lynne__f

bi, but would have a strong craving towards men

Aspiring Member
    Probably bi. Especially if I still had the same mind. I don't see what women see in a lot of men, many seem like you wouldn't want them. But then I am submissive to women, especially sexually. It would be interesting to be "taken" by a man too. Sherrii

I'd be a full on lesbian.

Reality Check
    Since I am married (to a woman), my only option would be to say I would be a lesbian. I have to admit, I would be really curious to experience the feeling of using my female parts as they were intended to be used but that would be cheating.

It would be a dream come true and I would be lesbian.

...I would be a nylons/heel wearing devout Lesbian