Thread: New lesbian friend tried to help 'hook me up' with other lesbian ladies.

New lesbian friend tried to help 'hook me up' with other lesbian ladies.

Last night I went out again en-femme, in my cheerleader's uniform, to support a lesbian ladies softball team as their team cheerleader. The team is part of a city wide parks and recreation league for woman players, and they play at one of the city parks that has several softball fields that are used by the parks leagues and also by high school and college teams. I am pretty sure that most of the other city parks and recreation league teams are not lesbians, though I know some individuals on the other teams who are.

It was the third time I have showed up for them as their cheerleader, and I'm slowly starting to get to know the various ladies on the team as friends. I stand on the sidelines in my uniform and cheer for them as they play, and sometimes we go out for drinks as a group after the game. All of the ladies on 'my' team are lesbians, and for most of them their current girlfriend or their wife is also a team member. I do my best to present as a lady at the events, and not to slip up and shout out cheers in a male voice. It's a challenge to shout cheers in a female sounding voice, but I seem to be managing it pretty well so far.

Last night, before and during the game, I spoke at length for the first time with one of the ladies who serves as the team's medic. She's married to one of the ladies on the team, and they've been together something like 20 years. She and her wife also happen to be about the same age as myself. She mentioned that she and her mate both appreciate my efforts to support the team. At first we chatted a bit about how long we had each been in the area, and other personal interests. I told her I was widowed, having lost my wife in early 2014, and that I have a 20 year old daughter who lives with me now here in my new home town. We chatted about medic stuff, and I found out she is a midwife and likes to use essential oils. I commented that I have a lot of essential oils and aromatherapy stuff that my late wife had collected, though I only know a little about their proper uses myself.

Then she asked me, "So, which one of the girls do you have your eye on?" and gave me a smiling, conspiratorial look.

I replied with a bit of a blank stare, and she told me that after the last game, she had commented to her mate that she wondered which of the ladies on the team I was romantically interested in, or if I already had a girlfriend on the team. She was of the opinion that most girls, including herself, who would show up to support a lesbian ladies sports team must either already be one of the player's girlfriend or wife, or must be hoping to hook up with one of the unattached ladies on the team. Then she asked me again if any of them interested me.

I told her that I didn't really have my eye on anyone in particular, and that I was still learning who was part of a couple and who was single. She eagerly started pointing out which members of the team she believed were both unattached and of a suitable age for a lady 'our age' to date. It dawned on me that she didn't seem to realize I wasn't a genetic girl! I casually commented that while several of those ladies she was pointing out did seem appealing to me, it would probably be difficult to find one of them who would likewise be interested in me in that way. She continued trying to help me locate single lesbian ladies on the team, and said she saw no reason why I should have any difficulty attracting a girlfriend. I couldn't quite get myself to ask her if she hadn't realized I was transgender. The game ended soon after that.

Next time we meet, I'll try to make sure she understands where I am coming from. I don't want her trying to convince one of the GG's on the team to ask me out, and then have that girl be disappointed when she realizes I am not a GG myself. I'd certainly like it if one of those girls turned out to be bisexual enough to take an interest in me, but frankly, seeking romance isn't why I go to their games. I go for the social aspect, and for an opportunity to be a girl in a public setting and have fun doing it.
    Last edited by Ceera; 07-01-2016 at 04:01 PM.

Perhaps they are trying for real to have you find a girlfriend. You never know and if you find one that supports you en femme. That would be a real plus in your life.
    Part Time Girl

Ceera , I kind of agree with Dana , it would be nice to meet a women lesbian or not who would enjoy you romantically and socially while you are dressed en-femme. How wonderful that would be in today's world. This island Earth, still has a long way to go in accepting people's lifestyle.Devone

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    We have visited a few gay clubs dressed on "ladies nite". Found the lebians both friendly and engaging to trans. I think many r actually be bi. Just favor females.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I might be tempted to experience a Lesbian relationship as long as I could be the submissive partner.

Aspiring Member
    Don't say anything. Let her fix you up, come out to the new girl, and ask her if ?????? knew you were not a GG. You and the new girl could really get a good laugh out of that one, or on the other hand if ????? does already know that is a great sign of acceptance.

I'm pretty sure the medic was earnestly trying to hook me up with a suitable girlfriend, but didn't realize I'm not a GG. I would love it if I could find a GG who was Bi and primarily lesbian, and who liked me en-femme. We shall see what happens.

I have quite a few lesbian friends as Ceera, and all the lesbian ladies I have met seem to love having Ceera as a friend, even when they definitely know I am a MtF TG girl. But most, when asked, offer nothing more than a platonic friendship to Ceera. They are happy to socialze with me and dance with me, but only a few are Bi and willing to date me.

Still, there has been enough interest that it certainly seems possible I might find someone among my lesbian friends. Or perhaps among the gay males that I know. It would, of course, be easier to pass off the relationship as 'normal' if the other person was a GG. Friends and family who don't know about me being Ceera would just see her as a new girlfriend in my life. If I hooked up with a male as Ceera, there would be no easy explanations, other than coming out fully as bi.
    Last edited by Ceera; 07-02-2016 at 12:02 AM.