Thread: Just looking to talk!

Just looking to talk!

I'm kind of new to crossdressing, I've always kind of liked to play around and paint my nails, do makeup, try on my sisters jewelry (pierced myself a lot LOVE the feeling of it) but I really just need to talk about it all!

HI Leah your in the right place to talk for sure. You'll find no 2 of us are just alike but we all share a lot. I like my shoes and boots and have a nice wardrobe. Recently got a couple wigs.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Leah,
    You are certainly in the right place now. That is the subject of the day, week, etc. There is a sincerity here that you won't find on most forums. Take some time to explore the forums, there are many. Happy Dressing!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

🙋🏼That's sweet what colours, lengths and styles? I only have one and it's like a mid length pink one, kind of just a gag wig but I rock it💁🏼! And it's kind of nice to just vent about this I live in a rural red neck town and it's not like it's a 1960's play on the south (not even from anywhere near there) like me and my friends have acquaintances who are gay that we went to school with and that's fine, but if your a guy like me (I carry myself as a manly man) and you know if I got earrings (I pierce myself lots but never have the balls to just walk into a room and wait for someone I know to notice that I pierced my ears haha) I don't really know how people would react like my dad would probely display a rang of emotions from disappointment, anger and sadness that I would want to do something like that. I have a uncle who transgender going through the transformation now and my family has completely cut ties with him and I'm this way in some ways so it's just kind of really frustrating😩.

Talk away Hon. That is why most of us are here.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Well I think what started it all was earnings because they weren't acceptable and I always was into the girls that wore heavy makeup and did there eye makeup really dramatic and it never really manifested into anything until recent years and I don't know if it's because I'm in a real dry spell for the past couple of years (honestly I haven't got layed in like a solid four years haha) but as it continues on I keep on getting more attracted to dressing and just trying to act like a girl when I'm home alone.
    But on another note how do you set up a profile on here because I go to my page and it won't let me do anything?

I'm listening. 😊

Leah, once you have 10 posts, you will be able to set up your profile.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Banned Read only
    Leah,
    Once you get your ten posts in you can venture into , shopping and beauty section , so you can chat all day about makeup and clothes. Maybe some tips on how and where to get them .

Have you had any contact with your uncle, it sounds you both could help each other, he could be having a tough time if he's been cut off.
    Last edited by Teresa; 07-02-2016 at 07:07 PM.

Right on I'll start diving deeper into the forms to get my ten posts! And the way I go about getting clothing, makeup ext.... I just say I lost a bet and have to dress like a girl for week or something that way I can get a few outfits and go to cosmetic/ drug stores and get them to do my makeup that way you get dolled up and get some hands on tips on how to do things. Might seem a little cheese but it works for me.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Losing the bet lie is one no one will believe so don't use that one.People will know you are lying.
    I don't know why people think that works?
    Welcome to the forum ask all the questions you want.
    We are all here to help and to learn from each other.

Hi Leah, Welcome, you will love it here, lots of good people and good advice. Sorry to hear that your uncle, family can be the meanest or the best, but either way they are family. Look forward to hearing more from you. Brenda

Leah,
    This is a great place to get support and advise.
    I am new to cross dressing and everyone here is so supportive.
    I understand family not understanding. My entire family would dis own me for being a cross dresser, hence being in the closet. I have come out to a few friends that I trust and I am taking small steps outside of the closet.

Keep talking, it has really helped me.

Randi
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

Ya there are other under lying issues with my uncle as well that was just the straw that broke the camels back, but ya it gives a person a pretty good idea where your family stands, very conservative.
    Haha it might not work 100% but I play it really well and at least it makes buying clothes and doing girly things doable for me, it's still feels awkward as all hell, but fun and kind of a rousing way deep down inside. last time I had all 4 girls that worked at the store I was in picking things out for me and they where having a lot of fun with it because I was right squeamish about it. Even a girl working at a gas station threw out the first words of lost a bet eh? Probably because I couldn't even look her in the eyes haha but when your wearing a bright pink wig and full makeup (lipstick to match!) it looks more like a joke the a serious affaire. The girl at the drug store that I got to do my makeup that day seemed a bit off about it but she said it was her first time doing makeup on another person, but as it went on and she finished my eye makeup she seemed like she was starting to have fun with it and even said my eyes looked really good! All in all its helping my self confidence as far as dressing goes and I have at least some feminine facial features so I can usually pass as a "what is that? I can't put a finger on it?" That is till I speak then it all goes out the window haha plus my body is built like an ox, so I need to find a way to work with it better, oh well all things to come in the future and to learn about😀💁🏼!!

Hi Leah
    I have very big ears and a open Heart! But we will all listen.