Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gay crossdresser and bisexual crossdresser

Oh boy!!!!! All of us have our own personal reasoning and preferences. The question posed is really not an easy one to answer as it envelops all personal traits. If you feel that you are gay and cd, then you are. If You feel you are bi cd then you are. If you feel that you fall within a certain criteria then you fulfill those areas. I personally feel that my female persona is trapped in a mans body and that is why I dress in order to let her out and when that happens a male partner or a M2F partner, or a female will satisfy my sexual needs at the time.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Whether en femme or not, I'm still straight.
    I've never had any sexual attractions towards guys, nor any temptations likewise.
    I'm comfortable, as a heterosexual, saying if a guy is overall good looking without any sexual attraction.
    I can see a guy completely en femme and be like, looking amazing.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Just to add a question to this tread: has anybody CDed to make the gay/bi experience easier? Or better?

Tiffany,
    Yes there are gay and bi- cross dressers. What it means is that some cross dressers like to have sexual relations with other men, while others are comfortable either way. If you take a look at cross dresser dating sites it is occupied by male cross dressers seeking male cross dressers. There are cross dressers who can have relationships with men and/or with women. That has applied to me. The experiences are specific to the individual and I don't think one can make generalizations.

This question or something like it is a hardy perennial on this site. Humankind is difficult to put into neat separate pigeon holes yet we are always attempting to do that. Take the common example of a male who has been married for several years and has children yet late in life "comes out" as a gay male. This happens quite frequently and usually garners a lot of salacious press yet how would the person be "classified"? Earlier in his marriage he would be counted as heterosexual yet now he is gay. Was he bi- all along, did he change over time from hetero- to gay, or was he just faking being heterosexual and finally gave up? We are blends of all sorts of traits and over time some traits seem to weaken and others strengthen, that is what makes it all so interesting.

Reflecting on your questions and on other posts you have made I wonder if the puzzle you are trying to solve is yourself?

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    I've been "physically intimate" in a couple different ways with a gay man -- multiple times with him. I always took on the traditionally female role while I was all dolled-up. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it... a lot.

He was pushing for it while I was in guy-mode -- and I wasn't having any of that. En femme, or nothing! Fortunately for me, that didn't stop his desire, LOL.

No urge to do that as my usual self, so I consider myself hetero as a guy, and bi as a chick.

Oddly enough, he's also a drag queen who takes on the female role with his long-time partner. I had once asked him if he ever "did anything" while *he* was all dolled-up -- never!

Strange world out there...

Just answer with my own experience...I'm now 56,
    I've been fully cding for around 10 years, just from may 2016 openly and in a daily basis since I confess my bisexuality to my wife.
    How I used to define myself was bisexual.
    I could have sex with men in a male mode but I prefer in femme mode.
    But this change after saying the truth to my wife. That huge homosexual desire diminished a lot. I'm not saying that now I dont want it but i prefer to have sex with another Cd instead a straight male, if I would do it, since I promised wife don't lay back with a man again. Of course I keep loving have sex with my wife, in the two modes, dressed is a kind lesbian sex and in male mode is equally exciting.
    Before I would enjoy and get turned on just watching explicit men pics and gay videos, now I don't.
    I remember I didnt understand some crossdressers here that say they are not attracted to men, but now I can understand them.
    So all I said is related with sex but now I enjoy dressing and there's no sexual component on that.
    So gay, bisexual, heterosexual crossdressers, everybody is different...

The reason I ask is that I have a femme side. I've never dressed, but I look in the mirror most days and wonder if I could pull it off. I'm sure many here would say go for it. But in my "position", its too risky. THere is a side of me that could walk away from this "position" and dress. See if I could pull it off to the point of getting flirted with, maybe picked up. But for now it resides in my fantasy world. Not an easy world to mimic!

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanynjcd24 View Post
    I think that when I dress as a female, I'm attracted to guys, cds and transgender. I haven't date a female recently and I lost my virginity to a guy
    It doesn't matter what you are wearing, it's who you are having sex with. The thought that strapping on a pair of boobs and a wig changes your sexual orientation is pretty silly.

From your post, I would say that you are gay or bi-sexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that but you asked.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Rose View Post
    ......... Being a cross dresser is related to gender expression......... .
    Or it's just something we like to do for some unknown reason. Not expressing anything, we just enjoy it. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Guynbart View Post
    Just to add a question to this tread: has anybody CDed to make the gay/bi experience easier? Or better?

This is an interesting question. I have to make it more fun and interesting. And on a couple of occasions so it would happen with a certain guy. My first when I was younger happened because I dress and he caught me and was into crossdressers we were the same age so not creepy. I also dress with girls for the fun aspect as well so it isn't a gay or bi thing for me.

We're all flexible and capable of being or doing about anything under the proper circumstances.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

the think there is a broad spectrum...but I fit into the pansexual arena for all that is worth
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I am gay and a CD. I've come to realize I'm transgender. I have no interest in having a sexual relationship with a female. It's difficult to meet someone as the vast majority of gay guys are attracted to men. So far every guy I've gone out with, dump me when I tell them I like being fem. I'm up front about it and this surprises me as I meet them as a fem guy and they say they are fine with it.

You can be any mix of things these days and I think traditional labels are out. I personally am very bisexual. When I am dressed as a woman, I find an overwhelming desire to be sexual with another cd/tv girl or a guy. I think its that desire to feel like a complete woman (for me at least) and please a man like any genetic woman would. I was with a guy when I was 19 and he was late 40s. I would dress fully fem and we would meet once a week. This went on for a few years. After things ended, I met a girl I liked, got married....now divorced and seeing both guys and girls. Only guys when I am dressed fem..just my preference.

Its a new and interesting world!

This tread has been doing my head in since it was first posted and the replies while informative don't seem to apply to me. Yes the original post has been addressed (thank you Lorileah)
    ok background: the second post on ask a transsexual applies to my history, bearing that in mind, I am not attracted to the male form.The only exception is to a person who looks female in all ways (boobs, no facial hair, or hair anywhere that is not in keeping with GG, fat in the right places) bar the bits. I always wanted to be with a hermaphrodite when younger . Even now I struggle with my own image as I wish/want boobs no hair anywhere except on my head, to have a female form , not to have the sack or its contents. I don't want to lose the member. I have been trying to learn more on how to achieve this in as natural way as possible. I am still attracted to women. Where do I fit in?
    Gina

Platinum Member

The Swingin Fence Gate !

No matter what the Swinging Fence Gate is wearing, A Gay Gate only swings one way, And a Bi Gate swings both ways.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!