Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things you do when you can't be fully enfemme

Things you do when you can't be fully enfemme

I'm sure most of us are unable to be fully enfemme as much as we'd like to be. I'm curious to hear the things that you do, do while still maintaining a drab presentation.

For me...

- Always wear panties (I don't even own male underwear any more
    - Eye brows shaped. Most days I use a little eye brow pencil and some wax to define and provide more shape

-Toe nails painted
    -fingernails manicured and clear polish (not really a fem thing)
    - Legs, arms, armpits, chest shaved and always smooth. I get my chest and brows waxed regularly
    - a scented moisturizer
    - Often a touch of perfume
    - some day, a bit of eye shadow, mascara and a clear lip gloss

How about you??

I wear panties when I am able to. I keep my legs and underarms shaven.🌺

I hop on here ;-)
    Ciao,
    Scarlett

I grow my fingernails to feminine lengths while trying hard to prevent them from breaking and devilishly hiding them from coworkers! Presently, 9 of 10 nails are in good shape. But one broke and is suffering ridicule from the others Nikki
    Last edited by nikkiwindsor; 07-02-2016 at 03:49 PM.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I often wear panties moisturise after I shave to get that soft glowing skin shave below also shaved my hands and growing my nails which as a mechanic i have to scrub furiously to keep clean and I now understand my wifes frustration when she breaks a nail.
    Emma xx

I use moisturizers and have painted toes and earrings. But try to display my male side a bit better. I have very long hair and it is always in a pony tail when I am masculine. I have manicure and pedicures and always have my toes painted so I have pretty feet. LOL.
    Part Time Girl

as for me, i have "purged" m male underwear in favor of panties years ago! And now, unless i am at work--- i am dressed in a dress, a skirt, bra-....other day, i wore my 1 piece bathing suit uner a demin skirt.

I always wear panties and women's trouser socks. My eyebrows are shaped, and I have permanent eyeliner and shadow (kinda noticeable), and lip color (not so noticeable). My hair is colored platinum blonde and rather long for a guy, although not styled femme (or actually, not styled much at all) most of the time. My ears and nose are pierced, and although I don't wear jewelry in male mode, the holes are still visible if you look. I have long pink and white acrylic nails. Under my clothes, I have very feminine tattoos and a few additional piercings, none of which show when I'm in normal work clothes. My toenails are always polished. I'm sure I'm regarded as "eccentric" by those who know me in boy mode.

In "tween" mode I can easily add some combination of heels, nail polish and jewelry, but I only do that in safe spaces.

- Diane

Toenails painted. Fingernails to female length and clear nail polish. Panties most of the time. Always sleep in nightgown! Lana Mae

Like many others, full enfemme opportunities are not as frequent as desired.....so, I wear Vanity Fair panties...always, scented moisturizer..am & pm, shave or Nair above & below, shaped eyebrows, shaped nails with clear nail polish, an underwire bra..un padded, thigh highs (sometimes), & clear lip gloss. At night, a nylon nightie...sometimes hose and bra..I sleep very comfortably (smile)

I always have hose on regardless of the weather or what else i wear, i have my toenails painted 24/7 and everyone i meet never makes a comment, most of my clothes apart from my work uniform is female aprt from my daily shoes. i wear earings or studs 24/7, and i am fully shaved all the time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma or Darren View Post
    growing my nails which as a mechanic i have to scrub furiously to keep clean.
    Emma xx

As a mechanic/technician myself, i too have very long nails and contrary to your comment, i actually find it easier to keep them clean this length.
    Last edited by colleen ps; 07-04-2016 at 11:58 PM.

For me my main thing is my hair, it's not what I'd call long but it's at a decent length right now, it's a pretty feminine aspect of my appearance. What else, tidy nails, tidy eyebrows that don't appear done, a more or less hairless body. Other things like female orientated skin and hair care stuff, as well as what I guess I'd call a perfume, it's not really typically feminine but it's not a manly smell either. I wear women's underwear too, boyshorts, they're not over the top or anything though.

Gold Member
    I wear panties and a bra everyday, with woman's jeans.
    At home, always a skirt and top or a dress.
    Rader

Like most of you "guys" I too wear panties, a bra, and at times pantyhose. When I can't wear any feminine clothing for whatever the reason I am either daydreaming or shopping as to when I will be "me" again.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

most of the time (when out), I have on my vanity fair full cut nylon panties, with my girdle, and gartered stockings on under my slacks. In the colder months, I can wear either my regular girdle with a bra, or go with my corselette. I really do miss having my bra on underneath in the warmer months when I am out. Just feeling these wonderful things underneath gives me such contentment when I am out.

I'm just myself as Rich, which isn't that bad really.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Njcddresser,

Not really a lot...

- wear bra and panties most days of the week. Depends on type is shirt I'm wearing, if it is thin then just panties.
    - little finger on left hand painted, different colors just depends on mood.
    - chest, armpits, and most of my legs shaved and kept as smooth as I can. Nair; chest and armpits every two weeks, legs and bikini area every three. Wife uses a razor on my thighs.

That is about all I can get away with...

@--}-----
    Michelle

I have worn panties for so long, I dont even remember what it feels like to wear men's briefs or boxers

Banned Read only
    My wife is a teacher so the summer months are my time off. So, it's perusing this site. Being off for the summer does not stop me from buying women's clothing on line. So far this summer I've acquired four vintage slips and two dresses.

I wear panties every day. I only own a pair of male shorts for trips to the doctor. I shave my entire body every day and wear feminine socks under my feminine tennis shoes.

I wear panties everyday, painted toe nails and tights at a minimum.

Always wear panties and have my toe nails painted

Silver Member
    Unless I'm going to be somewhere and that I know will be with hugging people, I'm fully underdressed from the legs up!

I wear pantyhose.

Let's see ...like others I underdress, shave all over, wear a light foundation and often a nature eye shadow. Painted toes. And the daily use of lots of fem body products are ways I use tonfeel fem.