This is a tangent from the bathroom discussion in the sticky. But please, this thread is not about which bathrooms to use, it is only about how people might identify if they DO NOT identify as either men or women.

So it turns out that we don’t precisely know what "mixed-gender" identity means, and I would appreciate some feedback in order to make the other discussion easier.

The question:
If some of you do not fundamentally identify as either male or female but you instead identify as mixed-gender, would you also include just a short note about how you live. Do you work as a man or as a woman; do you dress as a woman all the time or occasionally; do you spend all, half, or a small percentage of your time dressed with your wife, family, & friends; do you dress primarily alone.

To repeat, I’m curious to know if any of you identify as "mixed-gender" (fundamentally NEITHER male NOR female), and how would you present at work, with your wives, parents, with your friends, etc.

(If you are NOT mixed-gender, if you do identify fundamentally male or female, then please indicate whether or not you have, are, or plan to transition. Thanks).

Part 2 of the question (optional):
Also, if any of you have knowledge of other groups of people who would not identify as either male or female, then please feel free to share your views.

One such group that I am familiar with (there may be many more), are predominately young people, but their point is we should all be a lot more relaxed about gender presentation and we should blur both genders together. It's a rejection of the social construct of gender and it is certainly more popular in this generation than past generations. These young people don't really switch their presentation back and forth according to how well accepted they might be in any given situation, they rather pick a look and stick to it no matter where they go. So this would be the young men who unabashedly present feminine without attempting to mask the fact they are natal males, and the young women who unabashedly present masculine without attempting to mask the fact they are natal females.