Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go Anywhere

Go Anywhere

Assuming time and money and other possible issues were no abject, if you could go anywhere totally fem, where would you go?

I think I'd go on an Alaskan cruise. Not sure why, but that thought is very appealing to me for some reason. Probably because I am here in Florida and it's been hotter than bleep here lately.

Banned Read only
    School and work.

Never thought about school and work, but that does make perfect sense.

I would go everywhere. I've only been a part-time girl, been that way for about 10 years. Only go to CD-friendly clubs as a female and a couple adult bookstores. But for the last few months have been think more and more about venturing out to other places.

I live in Orlando, just a couple miles from the Pulse Shooting. While I've never been to that club I've been to other CD-friendly clubs. But now since the horrible shooting I've had more of an urge to dress more often and do more things. I've soo confused some days.
    Lori

I wish there was a club near by me, but the closest LGBTQ club to me is the Metro about 15 to 20 miles away. Not bad if you have transportation, but too far away when you are on a bicycle.

Banned Read only
    Well, I'd go to a LGBT friendly place, not just school and work, but there's some problems with that. I suppose maybe to random museums. Other places. Road-trip, basically.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Cristy2 View Post
    Assuming time and money and other possible issues were no abject, if you could go anywhere totally fem, where would you go?

I think I'd go on an Alaskan cruise. Not sure why, but that thought is very appealing to me for some reason. Probably because I am here in Florida and it's been hotter than bleep here lately.
    I would like to go to Brasil, I will dress 100% en femme all the travel for a full month.
    I would like to use bath suits and get sun burn marks that will remember me that I was in the beach as a woman for several days after the travel.
    I would go to the olimpic games, visit all the restaurants and dance places, having fun and enjoing life.
    Dianna Ericka

Quote Originally Posted by Cristy2 View Post
    I wish there was a club near by me, but the closest LGBTQ club to me is the Metro about 15 to 20 miles away. Not bad if you have transportation, but too far away when you are on a bicycle.
    In Orlando is the Parliament House. What's really nice is you can get a room at their motel and spend the night. Its like a resort and when I'm there I can go between their several bars and dance area as a sexy female. Oh I feel darn good doing it. It's the best time of my life. I really wish I could find more places like that to go..
    Loritsdating6.jpg

I don't remember if it was on here when I first joined or another forum, but there was a CD that actually did go cross country in fem and took pictures of the places she visited a long the way. I followed her posts for a while and then I lost tract of her while I was deployed and away from regular internet service.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

You look hotter than a jalapeno pepper Lori.

If I could 100% not get caught , I would go on all my regular every day stuff!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Read only
    I'd like to visit Amsterdam (hear it's pretty liberal, not too hot, and I have a good friend nearby 😉 )

That said though, I'd settle for the local mall, yah, pretty dull but travel lately scares the crap out of me!

Call me crazy, but I'd like to go to visit the NC Governor at his office, and then ask him what rest room i should use.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

ROFL!! I love that one Steffi!

Aspiring Member
    I can't stand it.
    I gotta say it.
    Walmart.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Don't know if I could top my trip last summer, Cristy.

Visited Angkor Wat in Cambodia dressed as Angela Jolie's Tomb Rader character!

P1040670 (5) (624x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Wow Sherry, Angkor Wat as the tomb raider girl. MY you get round. I have been traveling Texas lately and there is a lot to see, but just me a a girly girl. I kinda like your cosplay events.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sherry that is beyond awesome.

I'd go visiting. I'd like to meet up with many of you, in person. And see a lot of the country, while doing that.
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.

Foe me, the question is where would I NOT go. I've been many places dressed as a girl & I loved all of them. What I have discovered is that going anywhere is not enjoyable without someone to share it with.

But one of the first place would be an Alaskan cruise, then pop over to London & Paris to see the Eiffle tower, take the train down to Rome, see the leaning tower, visit the pope, hop over to India & see the Taj Mahal. Then come home dead tired.

I am going to visit Mickey Mouse in Florida in a few weeks. I will go girl mode if my wife suggests it, but I won't ask.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Kim, be careful in Florida this time of year. It gets horribly hot very fast this time of year. Last time I went to Disney World in July, we left early because it was so hot and my ex started to get sick from the heat.

I'd like to visit Germany and Austria, my blood line is from those regions. I always watch The sound of music now just for the scenery, of course the music is classic. And maybe I could fit in with this nose I've inherited.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Fantasy #1: We should all join Steffi and form a line at the ladies' room at the Governor's office.
    Fantasy #2: How can we top Sherry???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Claire, I'd be under the jail because there is no way that I could go to the NC Governors office without a case of rotten eggs. Allisa, I'd love to visit the area too. I have Swiss-German ancestry on my dad's side. Want to visit Scotland some day too.

Kim enjoy disney world been there many times in fem. and had a wonderful time. Just beware of heat like Cristy mentioned

OOOOOH!!! Another fantasy thread...

1. New York... for friends
    2. West coast... for friends
    3. Vegas Baby! for fun with friends

Stop off on the way back in Oz... for friends...

That may not have been what the OP meant, but sod it - that's still all on my bucket list so why not totally femme too...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta