Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go Anywhere

Aspiring Member
    I would come out again to my parents (although it feels right now like eating the sun, in part because I have self and selfish interests as well). Should I decide to go full time, attending school and internships en femme would be a definite prospect. Exchange programmes could even be plausible with the obviously fictitious assumption that nothing stands in my way. I'm still hesitant about church though.

I am perhaps like Bitty Boppy Betty, whose male front has a public reputation to uphold, and whose female front is merely seen enjoying life and appearing decadent. Hardly the most desirable of situations, with all due respect - and at least those who know Betty know Billy, if I got the lyrics right. I still don't dare to (at least at this point) to risk such an arrangement yet.

I'm still actually entertaining the prospect of vacationing en femme, but haven't decided on a place yet. The zenith of fantasies would be to tour a historic district of the United States en femme, bonus points for so doing in period dress. Much as I'd like to be at the Vienna Opera Ball, I reckon most of the event is fairly out of reach for me. Realistically speaking, I would rather a self drive holiday in Australia or perhaps Taiwan.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 07-04-2016 at 11:58 AM.

Assuming no hate, I'd go anywhere.
    Samantha -x-

Anywhere cold, because then I could wear more clothes. Fall sweaters are awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Cristy2 View Post
    I wish there was a club near by me, but the closest LGBTQ club to me is the Metro about 15 to 20 miles away. Not bad if you have transportation, but too far away when you are on a bicycle.
    I used to practically live on my bicycle. 100 or more miles a week was very common. There were times that I road my bike at night wearing shorts and pantyhose. Skirts are difficult of course. Doable, but difficult. One night I put on a couple of pairs of tights and road like that; no different really than wearing leggings. Completely opaque, especially at night.

To the original poster question my answer is....Life. That's what I'd do. I want the freedom to be able to dress as I like when I like where I like with out limitations. I can't have that, nor can I craft a world where that will happen. I can affect my little portion of the world, but not the rest of the world. I've a number of people in my life that depend on me to be able to do what I do. Being completely open with crossdressing would very likely harm my ability to do what I do.

My wife knows, accepts, encourages. A close (female) friend knows (and yes my wife knows all about her). I can dress at home from time to time, and occasional public (but not viewable, per se) outings. I've come to accept it as enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristy2 View Post
    Kim, be careful in Florida this time of year. It gets horribly hot very fast this time of year. Last time I went to Disney World in July, we left early because it was so hot and my ex started to get sick from the heat.
    Thanks for that advice. I can tolerate the heat OK but I will have to keep an eye on my wife. I would have liked to wait till September or October but with my job I have to take time when I get it.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Make sure you all drink plenty of water because Orlando this time of year can get very hot.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieC View Post

To the original poster question my answer is....Life. That's what I'd do. I want the freedom to be able to dress as I like when I like where I like with out limitations. I can't have that, nor can I craft a world where that will happen. I can affect my little portion of the world, but not the rest of the world. I've a number of people in my life that depend on me to be able to do what I do. Being completely open with crossdressing would very likely harm my ability to do what I do.
    this....

Quote Originally Posted by Kim_Bitzflick View Post
    Thanks for that advice. I can tolerate the heat OK but I will have to keep an eye on my wife. I would have liked to wait till September or October but with my job I have to take time when I get it.
    You may be able to tolerate the heat, but do you think your makeup can?
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.