Thread: Miss my old self?

Miss my old self?

What happened to me? I don't get those finger points the under breath comments the stares of disgust the giggles from the young and all the rest. When did I care so much about how I'm seen when out in as much as I need to color match, my best face, my hair neat and styled, jewelry on and leaning to the femme side even in male mode which is becoming less and less as I feel so comfy and natural en-femme. Am I just an effeminate male by nature now that I've stopped pretending that I'm a macho guy and never do anything feminine. I've found that people are no longer taken aback when dealing with me face to face, I guess I've lost all shame in my demeanor and it must show. Makes me wonder some times.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Probably showing your confidence more!! And people are so caught up in their own little worlds anymore!! Let's say you are just better!!! Hugs Lana Mae

I agree with Lana, Your confidence has grown as well as the I don't give a crap attitude and your CD is being more accepted as they see you more.
    Part Time Girl

Confidence is charismatic.

Silver Member
    Lisa,

Been watching you over the last year or so, and yes you seem to be going down a path further from the guy you. What I would ask is, Are you happy? Are you fulfilled? Do you have local friends, really friends, that you can be yourself around?

You're a special person, and deserve to be happy.

Just sayin.