Thread: I don't consider it cross dressing anymore

Banned Read only

I don't consider it cross dressing anymore

The title about sums it up. Since the majority of my clothes are jean type material(jeans,shorts,skirts) and some sort of T or tank top it's the same as all my male clothes.

My day is pretty routine. I get up, have 4 cups of coffee and some breakfast, put on some gym clothes and go to the gym. When I'm done I do whatever shopping needs to be done then I go home and shower. After that I get dressed as usual only I add a bra and forms. It has become so second nature that I consider it normal.

Yes, I do have some blouse type tops that I wear around the house or in the car and it does stand out as a girls top and I am conscious of it but it is what it is.

So yeah.......I don't cross dress any more. I just get dressed.

Laurana,
    Great perspective! A bit worried about those four cups of coffee, but maybe it is harder to get kick-started in The Dakotas. Good stuff! And, yes, normal is what we are.. not average, but certainly normal.

Lauren

Silver Member
    Since most all my clothes are women's I guess technically i'm a CD. I wear casual women's clothes most everyday from shoes up.

Gold Member
    I guess that I am half way there. I am always under dressed with
    panties and a bra, woman's jeans, but man top with pocket for cell phone.
    Rader

Hi Laurana,

Yes, interesting point. I've always thought of my self as a CD, but maybe you're right. They are all my clothes, I'm comfortable in either (well, maybe moreso en femme... and can't remember the last time I wore male underwear ...). TG definitely!
    Last edited by Claire Cook; 07-06-2016 at 06:02 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

That is so cool. Wish I could dress like that all the time, sigh.

Neither do I. After going through what most of us have, I've come to the conclusion....just do it ! I'm dressed, to some degree in femme all the time. When I get up in the a.m., as I'm putting on my panties and bra, wash my face, put Olay lotion...I don't even think about it....it's automatic. Then the "fun" decisions of "what else to wear", which depends on what I'm doing. Today, I just got back from the grocery store enfemme. Sandals, shorts, sleeveless blouse, panties and bra, of course...a touch of make up, wig, earrings, necklace, sunglasses and nail polish. Nothing obvious. If anyone "knew", nothing was said. The lady in the grocery department commented on my sandals...I just smiled and said "thank you".

I am more TG now and almost always have something fem on. Yesterday, the only thing that made me male was the fact that I had a five day beard. MY long hair was down. And men said HI sir to me all over the mall area as I walked. Now if I did not have that beard, most say hi mam. So, yes I am TG and I don't post a beard very often.
    Part Time Girl

I agree, I just get up and get dressed. Can be women's item or not. They are just my clothes

Richelle

To me they just become clothes, though most of what I wear would be difficult to tell whether they are male or female clothes. And many times I mix both.

Banned Read only
    Laurana,
    It's nice but also frustrating to have days like that. If I dress first thing in the morning and then get into jobs around the house there is a real reluctance to change back to drab, I feel comfortable, natural and relaxed but I'm afraid I'm the only one in my home that sees it like that !