Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As a crossdresser...

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

As a crossdresser...

What is the craziest or most elaborate outfit or ensemble you've ever worn?
    Go ahead and answer while I try to figure out what mine is.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Gold Member
    On two occasions, both where on Halloween's, My wife dressed me up as a French Maid;
    Complete with fish net hose, and white apron. I had no wig's at the time, so I went bald
    as an Eagle, handing out candy to the "Trick & Treat'rs"
    I had a ball, lot of fun, and many complements on my "Costume" for the evening;
    specially from the "MOM's"
    Rader

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    That's easy I wore a pink frilly little girls dress that included diapers.
    Went to a party like this too

Mine was Mimi from the Drew Carey Show for Halloween. Loud red floral dress, hose, red shoes and of course Blue eye shadow. I did it for work, and for a party the next night. Big hit both times.
    I did dress very classy for a wedding, nice beaded pink dress. It was a wican, lesbian wedding and I did have the brides full support.

Square dancing with a huge flouncy petticoat under my skirt, so much fun to twirl around in

Halloween costumes, as in, "What the hell was I thinking??!!"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well last Halloween, Day of the dead dress. skeleton hose, read and black hair wig. And zombie type makeup. A sexy zombie babe.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    I have a couple of French maid outfits , one in black satin and the other in black PVC. I also had a PVC nurses outfit. I have worn a couple of wedding dresses.
    Maybe the craziest moment was when I tried on a PVC dress in a sex shop and had to ask the male SA to zip me up.

Now I'm out socially I may try to be more sensible but there is a Halloween theme night planned so who knows. Photos may appear !!
    Last edited by Teresa; 08-14-2016 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Halloween costumes, as in, "What the hell was I thinking??!!"
    Allie, the red wig is a tragedy but the serving wench costume is adorable and the tigress too

Let's see

French Maid (on Halloween), the old switcheroo (my wife was the butler)
    Hooter's girl on Halloween, and yes, I went to Hooter's that night
    Wedding gown for a photo session with Amanda
    Strapless vintage/ethnic red/gold iridescent gown with a matching shawl (to the Keystone Gala)
    Several different renaissance dresses (to the Maryland Renaissance festival)

I went out in all of those (except the wedding dress). I'm afraid to tell you what I wore in the privacy of my own home.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

On Halloween back in October 2014, I went clubbing at several bars wearing my dirndl costume! I should connect with Allie and go to a Renaissance Festival with her...I think we'd be cute together!
    Last edited by nikkiwindsor; 07-07-2016 at 10:24 PM.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

on of the first time I got a full make over I was about 40...but looked like 60!
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Easy. My avatar outfits. I try to duplicate the look as best I can, as well as the girl underwear, make up, nail polish, the whole nine yards. I was lucky enough to get the boots and shoes before they stopped making them in my sasquatch foot size. The dresses are available at birchplaceshop.com as well as a couple of china vendors on fleabay, in custom sizes including my six foot four, 260 pound frame.sat199-virginbride3.jpg

sat599-1.jpg
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 07-13-2016 at 01:45 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Princess Leia is mine. Sorry no pics!

I love petticoats and lace dresses, so I have a french maid out fit and some square dancing dresses that are fun, and of course a wedding dress just because.
    Last edited by Brenda Freeman; 07-13-2016 at 07:16 AM.

Hi Carla, A wedding dress complete with a crinoline A-line petticoat, white corset with hoes, bra with forms, white panties, white satin strappy 4” sandals, wig, and veil. I was surprised at how long it took to put on, and how hard it was to take off.

Aspiring Member
    Over:
    Ball gown bought from wedding boutique for cheap
    Long black wig
    Spectacles (obviously)

Under:
    Strapless bra with matching thong
    Black pettipants
    Extra full petticoat
    Stockings
    Pumps

I felt exceedingly beautiful in it even though it was a colossal hassle moving around. I'd like to get back in one of those, maybe with an extremely full hoop skirt and a boned corset. Also, proper forms and a cleavage-revealing neckline.

I looked through a couple of thousand images and the ones that I hadn't really gotten into makeup or wigs and I still wore glasses, were strong contenders.
    But, then I found this shot. I was getting artsy and really starting into the theme dressing.

black lurex small.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.

My looniest outfit was from a few years ago when I was a magician's assistant in a show Provincetown, MA. I had eyelashes that were so heavy I could barely keep my eyelids up and my "earrings" were dream-catchers we found in one of the local shops. Very supportive audience and it's a gig I look forward to every year. (Happy to say I've lost weight since then. )

Magician Assistant sm.jpg

Mine would have to be when I went out on Halloween a few years ago wearing a school girls' costume.

Went to A Halloween Party dressed as Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. I actually had one GG ask me if I was a girl. I guess I looked that good!

Here are a couple of my best outfits!

Cute! From bunny to nunny!

Would probably have to say my Belle cosplay since I have to wear two hoop skirts underneath to hold the skirt up. Does make the dress feel a bit heavy to move in, but still looks good afterwards. Also just tried the same with my wedding dress and made it look good.

As matter of fact, I think just about all the things I wear get a bit elaborate!

On Halloween I usually dress as Elvira.
    Cara