Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there anything special about Daywalking?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Going out wearing, sloppy, casual, loose fitting, comfy clothing? ...
    well, I guess eveyones view of fashion is different but I would never describe my fashion choices as "sloppy" nor even loose fitting. Casual does not mean fumpy nor unfashionable but to each his own.

Hey Doc, just because it's loose fitting, doesn't mean it's not fashion. It's nearly 100 F (37 C) and 75% humidity when I took those photos of me yesterday. I guarantee you that no woman south of I-70 was wearing anything tight fitting yesterday. If they did, it was coming out of some body of water. I like to dress to conditions and look good. Guess what you can do both.
    Last edited by Heidi Stevens; 07-10-2016 at 10:10 PM.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    Keep rockin it Jennifer!!!
    I am who I am... I'm happy...I mean truly to the bone happy...and at peace with myself for the first time ever. I'm confident and content as the woman I am.

Banned Read only
    I love it myself, it can be very...validating...like the time I was sitting at on a bench and about 30 Jr. High students on a field trip paraded in front of me...good thing I was wearing my camouflage bra! 😁