Thread: female voice

female voice

I have noticed that my female voice can sing!! But my male voice never could! This is a very strange thing for me! Has anyone else experienced this? Hugs Lana Mae

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No I can't sing in either mode.

Awesome! No, I've never experienced that but I can believe that since you have to train yourself to achieve a female voice, that same training can give you the control to sing. I'm so envious!

Kinda like Mel Tillis.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Oh God my voice is so deep, i dont think i could train my voice to sound Female! Be easier to train a chimp to juggle lol

Banned Read only
    Lana,
    I like to think so but others aren't convinced !

well my male voice is not good for singing, you have given my hope to experiment!

I can't do a female voice to save myself. I just do a high pitched, kind and considerate voice and hope it is remotely close to what I want to achieve. ,

Hi Lana Mae
    I've noticed something simular if i sing in the car out of tune (of course out of tune) my voice is a more feminine tone also when I talk to my dog yet when I try to put on a fem voice its dreadful either to deep or to high. Im sure no one wants to be spoken too like there a cute n cuddly dog lol.
    Emma xx

I noticed the same thing as Emma, my male singing voice is much more fem than my regular male voice so that was/is the basis for finding my fem voice. Still working on it though.

I haven't seriously started working on my female voice yet, but I have heard and read a lot that many can sing in their female voice. In fact, it was just on, last week or so, one of the transgender blogs I follow on YouTube, a MTF found her voice by singing along with female singers until she found the one she sounded like the most. About a month ago another one (not sure where right off the top of my head) had wrote that she developed her female voice by yodeling.

I'd love to here a recording so I can be the judge. I've always wanted to be able to sing with a female's voice. I can sing in falsetto, but it sounds like a male singing in falsetto.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

The frustrating thing I've found is to me it sounds ok when I sing along to the radio but if I try singing on my own and record it on my phone when I play it back I can hear a male tone and I feel self conscious and stupid much more work needed.
    Emma xx

Anyone's singing is better than my singing. I sound like a drunk love sick bullfrog.

man I wish I could sing

Cabaret3a.jpg

Someone told me to sing to female songs. I tried but Nicki Mina uses words I don't use

(PS I use "my" voice...it is what it is)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Oh, I sing beautifully. I sound like a cross between Lou Reed and Darius Rucker. My range is about one octave worth of baritone.
    Last edited by OCCarly; 07-14-2016 at 04:26 PM.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Women sing all the time. It's a natural part of their speech patterns!