Thread: got to speak to a woman about my crossdressing.

got to speak to a woman about my crossdressing.

for the first time, besides my sister, I got to talk to a woman about my crossdressing. she was super cool about it and said she had considered asking me about a bra is worn days prior. t back bras poke out of a t shirt. I'd been in the store in yoga pants and cropped leggings. I honestly wasn't sure she noticed. but tonight we spoke about it a few minutes. unfortunately customers were coming in. which is probably good. no sense wearing out my welcome because I would of wanted to speak about female clothing all night! I did learn I have more bras and panties than she does. lol.

To be able to talk to a lady honestly about crossdressing is magic. What you sometimes think is correct is often out of line, so if you can nail down the basics, and build from there, you will look and feel stunning. So cool.

Banned Read only
    Don't you admire women like that for their acceptance or maybe curiosity is a better word. They want to understand why we like their clothes and try to be helpful.

when I am shopping when an s/a asks me if it is for me I reply yes as the girls items fit so much better which has got some interesting but never rude reactions

Quote Originally Posted by Tania75 View Post
    To be able to talk to a lady honestly about crossdressing is magic.
    This is so true. I especially enjoy the conversations where they give me tips and information in a helpful and constructive way to help my female presentation. Being accepted and then supported by a GG is a truly wonderful feeling for me.

Which store were you in?

I had a similar experience recently. I was looking for a sleeveless blouse. The SA approached me and asked if she could help me. At that moment, I found a lovely black sleeveless blouse in my exact size (lucky me). She smiled and said that this was a good choice...paused, smiled, held it up, and remarked that it will look very nice on her. Her smile and eye contact was nice. I sensed either she suspected or knew really who the blouse was for. I purchased it and left. The next day, I returned to the store and found the same SA. She smiled and asked how did "she" like the blouse. I responded, "she loved it". She smiled and told me, after I left, she'd picked out some other things she thought "she'd" like. By then, I was sure she knew, but she made me feel comfortable. She picked out a lovely, lined skirt. I smiled. She whispered "would you like to try it on?"
    Obviously, by red face gave me away. She assured me it was OK. So, I did. What a thrill. I had my usual Vanity Fair panties on....oh yes, it fit beautifully. She smiled and said how well the skirt would go with the blouse. Everything was very discrete. She now has a new, happy customer.

I was shopping a few days ago in drab ,i picked out 2 bras and 2 dresses to try on. I had to get a s/a to open the door when she asked how many items i had.She looked saw it all and didnt bat an eye. It took me a long time to get enough courage to try fem items on in the store.After doing it I found out I was the only one who had a problem with it.It is total excitement to shop fo womans clothing shoes ect.

I was in a gas station actually. I've had similar things happen at Victoria's secret. I don't count clothes shopping because that's part of their job. But in any of them situations, I think it's great.

Silver Member
    I really like NancySue's story. I think it shows just how supportive and non-judgemental the SA's really are most of the time. As well as perceptive. They can spot a crossdressser pretty easily. But they're sympathetic too. They can also see how some CD's are uncertain about how the public views their hobby and want to make them feel at ease. Most of the SA'so I have dealt with have been wonderful that way.

Each time I visit my favorite lingerie shop both the women there treat me with respect. they make me feel like just one of the girls, sometimes I dont even buy anything, we just talk.

Kim

it's a further drive than my local Victoria's Secret. but I've found the bestest sa ever another county over from mine. she is so cool and helpful