Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man strut or woman wiggle how do you walk?

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar

Man strut or woman wiggle how do you walk?

Today I found myself at the shop walking past one of my associates and noticed he had a casual walk and then noticed I was walking in a more fast pace very manly. Every so often my inner girl pops out at work and I feel my hips swaying back and forth. It actually makes me happier. So the question is how do you walk and does it make you happy😀👠?
    cassandra*:cheers

I think I walk manly, but quite often find myself in a feminine gait or stance. Oftentimes on the balls of my feet.
    “They’re not women’s clothes. They’re my clothes. I bought them.” (Eddie Izzard)

One thing GG's do that men don't is to take small steps. I started doing that and people have noticed. If you have heels on then the small steps naturally sway the hip very subtly and viva la difference.
    Part Time Girl

It really depends on which mode I'm in. When en femme I automatically walk like a woman.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Like a man most of the time! Closeted but practice in house with high heels then it is feminine wiggle! Can notice it because of shadow at end of hall where I walk!!LOL Hugs Lana Mae

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Like a guy most of the time sadly but when in girl mode I make an effort to watch how I walk and take smaller steps.

I'm sure I man strut. Sigh...I have so much to learn.🌺

I've been told many times over the years by most of the women I've dated that I walk like a woman... it's just how I've always walked. At one point when I was younger I consciously tried to change the way I walk but I gave up due to a lack of success.
    Last edited by geek; 07-11-2016 at 07:17 PM.
    Most any thing I post is from my phone, this is why my answers are short and also why I don't post all to often.

Learning to the best of my ability to sway like a woman.
    I observe how real women walk in life.....none of the catwalk nonsense.
    Some girls in the street really know how to do it properly and you can see men's eyes glued to their rear....
    Walking seductively and not ****tily is the way I like

Being short I always have had to walk fast to keep up, my stride was that of a male, now when I start walking I tell myself think girl and I slow down and before I know it I'm swaying, I feel my hips relax and my top half stops moving as much. I feel my skirt or dress swishing and I'm a happy girl.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

My supportive wife is helping me. I need to continue to practice, which I do around the house....smaller steps, one foot in front of the other...straight line, elbows inward, etc. I'm better in flats....sorking on higher heels. It's really fun because i just "have" to wear hose...ummmm She says I'm getting better. We're also working on how to sit, cross my legs, etc.

I've noticed that when I have better posture, which I've been actively working on lately, I walk way more feminine.

It definitely puts a smile on my face when I've noticed and according to my fiancee it makes my butt look amazing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by geek View Post
    I've been told many times over the years by most of the women I've dated that I walk like a woman...
    That very kind I was teased for walking like a sissy- I walked on my toes. When I left school and started work in a factory I emulated the other guys so maybe changed alot?

hip wiggle, as it is essential on heels to keep the centre of gravity over the heel centre, by shifting your gravity you wiggle your hips. Also, if you look at race-walkers their hips go side-to-side big time, as it's a more efficient way to walk, and breaks up pelvic stiffness which then pays dividends on dance floors!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Dressed like a man I walk like a man. Dressed as a women I put one foot in front of the other. Me fiancee will correct me if I slip up.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 07-12-2016 at 06:41 AM.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Cassandra,
    I don't over think it, the reason why I say that is when I walk the dog I walk quickly but sometimes I struggle to keep up with some women. On the whole they do appear to walk slower but its' partly because they're taking smaller steps.
    I think we tend to slow down when walking in heels anyway because we have to take more care , also if the hem line is tight round the legs you have restricted movement and a wiggle is unavoidable. I will find out this Friday when I wear my first bodycon dress !

Being tall, I have a farmer's stride - very long. I take steps up 2 at a time most of the time. But with my 5" heels on, you can't do that and I enjoy swinging my hips, landing the feet at the different angle, hearing the clicks as I walk. I did take a few videos to see how I look from behind.
    Hugs Ellen

While I am sure there are some women who exaggerate the wiggle, it is really a product of their biological structure. As males, to wiggle we must exaggerate this some, unless we have a shape with wider hips not typical of most males. As for my gait, it has been described not as masculine, not really girly either, but as graceful. I am plenty fine with that. round here, that equates to feminine in many eyes, but in most other places it is probably just graceful.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

like shake it but not break it!
    Tina

I've taken a lot of notice of how women similar to me walk, and also how they walk in clothing like mine. I'd like to think I can pull off female body language in a way that at least doesn't look overtly masculine. Alot has to do with your mind set and how you think, it decides how your body moves in a way.

Depends a lot on how I am presenting and what footwear I have on. If I am presenting female, my walk is part of the presentation - a feminine sway but hopefully not over-exaggerated. Automatic in heels, takes a little mindful intent in flats. In male mode, most of the time I'd say I walk like a male, but if I am wearing shoes with more than a inch and a half of heel, the girly wiggle probably goes on auto-pilot!

Dressed en femme, I walk like a woman. Dressed as a man, I walk like a man.
    Please call me Lisa!

I'm told I have a walk that is somewhat androgynous.

I am sure I walk like a trucker, but I am working on it. Some good advice here, short steps, good posture, walk in a straight one foot in front of the other. There is just so much to tink of, I will probably fall down. Thanks Brenda

At work, I used to intentionally add a little 'swagger' to my walk to emphasize the, well, maleness, because so many in my profession are automatically considered gay. Otherwise, when in public, I just used to walk normal. No artificial feminine movements added.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.