Earlier this year my situation changed to where I am not able to dress as much as I have or would like to. I brought this up to my some what accepting but still not understanding wife a few weeks ago. She suggested that I spend some time in the basement (away from the family) or use some time off when the family is otherwise out.

So I have off this Friday, and my dear wife has asked that I take her car to the dealer ( the previous conversation is not on her mind). So typically when I have errands on my day off I would underdress, wear women's shorts, maybe women's shoes, and maybe light make-up and/or jewelry. I think it is still androgynous but still presenting male. Of course I still want to take this further, because I want to be myself and not hide. But I do know what society could do and realize I could run into family or friends (I have on these days off). So do I continue on with what I have,add a khaki skirt thinking I could pass as cargo short, or say hell with I it and go out wig and all (remember this is at a dealer where I would be "trapped".)

I know only I can answer this, I just need to vent.

Thank you.