Thread: ONE YEAR on HRT

ONE YEAR on HRT

My, My how time has flown by! July 30th will be one year since I have been on HRT and let me tell you, it has been quite the road. I am no longer married, but I am dating another transgender woman that I met and we plan on getting married. Not sure when though.

My divorce went final in April, as well as my legal name change. I also have medical insurance by the government.

In May, I did an interview with one of my local news stations about the Transgender Bathroom Issue. Here is the link to the video if you want to watch it.

http://www.4029tv.com/news/transgend...dance/39572308
    "Be who you are, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise"

"If you're not transgender, you don't understand, so STFU"

Really awesome video.... were there more than butterflies in your stomache during it? Did they make you walk across the road on purpose for a good camera shot? Good luck in acquiring a more accepting community and I hope your family gets over it eventually and welcomes you in open arms.

Awesome!! You were very brave to do that interview! I am proud of you! This is exactly what we need more of: information of our experiences to the public.This may end up giving us more freedom to be ourselves! Hugs Lana Mae

Aspiring Member
    I sign right under it
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-15-2016 at 02:04 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Congratulations! I watched the news video you linked. You are very brave. Its too bad your family does not support your transition. We do.🌺