Thread: Toes out :)

Toes out :)

Hello Ladies!

I have just finished a long business trip in which there was zero chance to spend any time with my femme side. Although I did buy some make up in malls etc but that wasn't nearly enough to satisfy my needs!

Anyway the day I was flying I painted my toes a really nice shade of pink and headed to the airport. I got to the airport and checked in, the lady had a nice surprise for me and told me that I had been upgraded to business class as the flight was packed! I never get this lucky! So of I went to enjoy the free Red Wine in the lounge and I was really excited to be heading home to see the Family. I had a little head on but was in no way intoxicated. It was a night time flight so planned on trying to get some sleep.

I got to my seat at the window which was like my own little cubicle. I could not see anyone to the front or side of me as it was pretty enclosed. Then Fog hit . Once airborne I removed my shoes and socks and exposed my pretty feet to the world. I have quite small girly looking feet and the shade of pink set them off nicely. About an hour into the flight the stewardess came round to see if I was ok or needed anything, I asked for a Water and Red Wine as I was totally engrossed into a movie and no way I was sleeping. She kneeled over to fit into my cubicle and I seen her eyes gaze upon my feet. She didn't bat an eyelid and looked at me with a smile and said "Oh that is such a nice colour, what brand is this?" She was a Dutch lady. A really nice Dutch lady. I told her the brand and shade and agreed that I loved the colour. She then looked at my wedding ring and telling me to watch my wife doesn't steal it! I don't mind sharing was my reply.

Well I'm guessing word got around with the crew as it was a different lady (Equally as nice) who came back with my drink. She seemed excited and of course gazed at my feet while handing over the good stuff. With a huge smile she said "Good for you Mr ....... that is an amazing colour".... I cant deny I felt really happy!

Over the course of the flight they came and went with the drinks and I made a few toilet stops not once putting back on my shoes. I think I was the only one awake on the flight so didn't feel nervous about leaving my cubicle! Once the flight landed I covered up again and on exiting the aircraft the 2 stewardess ladies bid me farewell and said we hope to see you again

I know this in minor for some of the ladies here who have flown fully dressed but for me this was an exhilarating experience.

Thanks for reading

Hahaha great story Peach...well done. And as you can see from my location I totally agree with you....Dutch ladies are the best!!!!!!!
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Quote Originally Posted by Peach13 View Post
    I know this in minor for some of the ladies here who have flown fully dressed but for me this was an exhilarating experience.
    I've done similar things many times and it never get old. It's always a rush.

Silver Member
    What a fun story. Been a long time since I got that upgrade. Used to happen a lot in the 90s, especially on KLM. And very nice stewardess'.