Thread: Sweaters and pies

Sweaters and pies

I love to wear sweaters and skirts and smash pies In my face my favorite sweater to wear is a cable knit sweater is this bad

Banned Read only
    Jclark,
    It's always nice to know what people like to wear, I love skirts but don't have many sweaters, I'm not convinced short cardigans work on the male shape so I prefer the waterfall style or longline ones.

I'm sorry but I don't get smashing pies in your face, you need a different forum for that problem ! Maybe slapstick.com !

I grew up in the 90s watching Nickelodeon that where the pies came in

Rock on Clark. What kind of pie? Fruit? Custard? Whipped cream? PUMPKIN????
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Whipped cream pies and chocolate an banana cream pie are the best

I grew up in the 50's and good ole Soupy Sales got pies in his face, sometimes from White Fang. Oh, what great memories!

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Have you thought of wearing your favourite panties and a short skirt, ordering a really big chocolate cream cake...and sitting on it?

I'm told it's deeply fulfilling.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Banned Read only
    Nikki,
    I hate to think what stains it may leave, takes some explaining, but it's a waste anyway I'd rather eat it !

Quote Originally Posted by Jclark264 View Post
    I love to wear sweaters and skirts and smash pies In my face my favorite sweater to wear is a cable knit sweater is this bad
    I'm all for the skirts and sweaters, but as for the pies ..... well as long as it is NOT a cow pie.

No cow pies lol just whipped cream pies chocolate cream pies banana cream pies and cake is fun also