Thread: Seen by exterminator

Seen by exterminator

Today I was sitting on my couch wearing my favorite pink nylon robe and panties. I heard a noise on the exterior wall behind me in the backyard. Then a few more noises.

Shortly thereafter, the door bell rings. I went to the door and looked through the peephole to find the exterminator putting the invoice on the screen. He walked away immediately, but usually he waits to talk to me to ask if there are any issues.

I walked into the kitchen to get some food, when I saw him in the backyard spraying, with me in full view through the sliding glass door. I figured he had finished. He didn't seem to see me, but he absolutely had to when I was on the edge of the couch near the glass door. He wasn't 6 feet away as he was spraying the exterior wall behind me with a window and glass door.

Oh well, that just makes one more person that doesn't really count concerning my proclivity to be Christina that now knows. I'm sure his family and friends will get a kick out of his story. Maybe next time I'll open the door!

Im sure in his line of work, he sees it all, Hon.....
    Prob doesnt really concern him too much.
    I love walking around in my bra, girdle and stockings in my house....
    But I usually have a full slip on tho.....
    Still, im sure my postal carrier has seen Ms Virginia many times.....
    I know my upstairs neighbor knows about her.
    She came across one of my wedding gowns being shipped to me by accident....
    Oh well.....

Gold Member
    You might want to go out and check for yourself as What And How much could be seen.
    If you room was darker than the outside, there is a chance that a reflection off the glass
    hid you standing on the other side.
    Rader

Good point, Rader. Went out and looked. If he looked in while passing the door or window, he had a clear view as there is an awning to provide shadow on the glass. He might have thought I was my wife, since my hair is about the same length. Funny thought!

Platinum Member
    Hi Christina, I have a friend that drives a delivery van for UPS and he says,

" Absolutely NOTHING surprises him anymore" he has seen it all !! ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hearing noises on my walls would have me out the door(in skirt and sandals)to see what it was. My exterminator notifies me before he starts or a day or two ahead of time. He has seen me "dressed" casual and once when I was dressed for a brunch meeting as he handed me the invoice. All I know is I don't have a termite problem.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

did he say "I'll be bach"? Oh wait the EXterminator. My bad
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Aspiring Member
    He probably wasn't sure if it was you or maybe you had a girlfriend in there. It probably bugged him all day. Groan.

When I'm in work mode, my brain doesn't register much outside of the job. I once saw a Klingon walking through the mall and didn't think much of it (there was a Star Trek convention, apparently). So I wouldn't worry too much about being seen!!!
    Been around for a while, been away for a while. On the verge of coming back...Help me!

About 10 years ago I started wearing panties 24/7. I always kept a pair of tidy whites for the visit to the doctor. A couple of years later I stopped caring and just wore my panties. Both the nurse and Doctor have seen me and it doesn't make one bit of difference. As it has been said "they've seen it all before."

Being seen by the exterminator as a CDer should not be a problem. Being seen by the exterminator as a "pest", however, could be.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Ha! That's a good one Kate!

Aspiring Member
    I get to the point now I just don't care who sees me in Female clothes anymore.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Reality Check
    Some of us care who sees us, some do not. And of course, if the exterminator was paying attention to what he was doing, he probably wasn't paying attention to what he might have seen in the window. He probably thought he saw a woman if you were dressed at the time.

At any rate, unless he's a relative or you know him personally, it doesn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by MissVirginia-Mae View Post
    Im sure in his line of work, he sees it all, Hon.....
    Prob doesnt really concern him too much.
    I love walking around in my bra, girdle and stockings in my house....
    But I usually have a full slip on tho.....
    Still, im sure my postal carrier has seen Ms Virginia many times.....
    I know my upstairs neighbor knows about her.
    She came across one of my wedding gowns being shipped to me by accident....
    Oh well.....
    Wow...lol. We are so similar in so many ways......I dress around the house identical to you. usually an open bottom corselette, panties, nylon stockings, full slip, pumps around the house. the most wonderful feeling of all.....