Thread: tow truck

tow truck

truck broke down the other day, of course i was dressed. driver gave a double take when he first arrived, after that very professional friendly. just saying don't let fear of something going wrong keep you from living your life.

Platinum Member
    Hi Josie, Glad that everything worked out for you.
    If I were to go out dressed I would carry a (Man Bag with a change of clothes ).....
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    Blue Orchid, I always do. One time after I arrived at a salon and proceeded to put on my makeup and wig in my car I left the lights on and killed the battery. Fortunately I was getting highlights so AAA arrived mid-service so my hairdresser went out with my keys and she returned to inform me that it had been a while since she saw a guy as cute as he was.
    Being in a DADT I need to be prepared.
    Glad all worked out for our OP.

Most of the time you never know about garage mechanics and tow trucks. I think 99% are great people and accepting as they just want the dollar. The National tow services they are usually top notch and have to be friendly as they work for major tow chains. Glad every thing went well for you.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I don't know. When I venture out en femme, there's always that thrill of something happening to change the course of the adventure.
    Not that I want anything bad to happen. Just exciting!
    And, I always wear clean underwear.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

All the garages I've worked at thay are all p**s takers and not aceppting at all they will be nice to your face and then take the pi** and have a laugh when your gone sorry for the downer

Blue, Yes, always have a man bag of guy clothes! My small town mechanic has known me and my family, and him and his helpers are sex joke talkin good ol boys, so i would never, ever get towed by them if broke down dressed up, and never go there to get work done on my vehicles, in lady things. I t would not go well, and my brother and sister, and locals who know me, would soon know about me as "the gay, tranny, or perv."

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    I think 99% are great people and accepting as they just want the dollar.
    Why not just believe they're great and accepting? In most cases they'd get your dollar no matter how they were, so probably they're really the people they seem to be and the dollar is for services rendered, not false friendliness.

Maybe I'm just judging people by my own standards -- I'm friendly to people because I'm generally friendly; there aren't enough dollars on the planet to get me to be friendly to someone I don't feel it for.

Really, The person that was nice to her, likely thought her as a her. But if it dawned on him, he would likely just say, Golly, some women sure look manly.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    When I venture out en femme I carry a change of male clothes. If I had to change a tire I would not want to ruin my dress or heels. If my car does breakdown I would want to change, and, either call a tow truck or a friend/family member to come and assist me. And, I always check my lights (headlights, turn signals and brake lights) to make sure everything is OK. Check the gas gauge too. Police officers may be professional, but, there is always the lone wolf who may want to be a pain. Also, I do not consume any alcohol prior to driving en femme. If I had to walk the straight line in a roadside DUI test, I'd ask to change into my male shoes.

My only thing is I wouldn't want to call the company I work for and all the other companies are much more expensive and take much longer to arrive.

Had to get a tow about three weeks ago. Tow driver was more than nice and Uber driver for my ride home didn't bat an eye.
    Live and let dress.