Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you present as a woman?

Not out yet but would present as girl next door! Around here, some skirts and blouses and a few dresses mostly jeans/pants and some kind of top! Most wear sneakers or flats! High heels are for more formal wear here! Just my observations!! Hugs Lana Mae

At 62, I have never worn a ring in my life, other than "ring around the collar". I do too much with my hands, also, to wear any ring. This thread gives me an idea, though, to maybe buy a low end ring, for when i am out. Guys on the internet have wanted to marry me, even though we never met.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Stevens View Post
    I wear a wedding set as well, not only for that extra layer of protection, but to also honor the lady I am married to. Now don't think this will make you immune from being hit on! There are guys out there who could care less if a lady is married or not. Have a back up line to feed these idiots who forget what the ring represents. (I use the old stand by: sorry, but I'm not into guys. And give them a smile).
    Heidi: We think the same. I wear my own wedding ring but match with an impossible to miss engagement ring, mostly as an attempt to keep guys away, but also because I really am married.

I've never had to use it, but my backup line is similar to yours, "Sorry, but I'm only into women." I think this excuse has the added benefit of letting the dude down easily, and giving him a story to tell the other dudes he may be with, and not be embarrassed by being shot down. I guess the down side is that it wouldn't work on a girl who might be interested in me. But that wouldn't be so bad anyhow, but I wouldn't break my wedding vows for even a cute girl.

Normally, when I'm going out, it's for a Girl's Night Out, so I would dress a little fancy, but not ****ty. I usually wear a long wig, and my clothes aren't age appropriate, but I can imagine myself any way I want. For just shopping or going out to eat, I usually wear jeans and a top, a very casual skirt and a top, or a casual dress, like a sun dress. I call this "girl lite."
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Only for When I go out , I Often wear an cubic zirconia engagement ring that i bought for about $10 at a claire's jewelry store several years ago ...
    it doesn't keep everyone away , but it sure weeds them out a bit .
    If any one notices , Wearing it does turn many conversations into about how or if girls like me can have a good relationship with a significant other ... all in a good way .

not toally out but present as kinda tomboy/girl so unless I am in a real seedy venue I don't gethit on too much

I typically try to look like a girl my age. Jeans and a top or sundress if the weather is nice. I also where a ring to indicate that I am married ( I love my wife and want to show it). Sometimes looking like a business professional is fun too.

I wear a wedding set out and about most times. I also present in accordance to the setting using my wife as a role model. We are retired so the attire we wore when we were selling real estate is not worn as often. But that is the look I adore and enjoy wearing out in the public. But for running to town such as Wally-world it is casual, jeans, blouse and sneakers. Just as any of the local women wear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Banned Read only
    Interesting. This is something I've never really thought about. I do wear a wedding ring. It was from my first marriage. However, the problem is that I have been unable to take it off for probably better than 15 years. I've had arthritis since I was a kid and my knuckles swelled to the point where I couldn't take it off. But I have to admit that I've never thought about it when I dress, one way or the other.

I'll also confess that I've never thought about married, single or whatever when I dress. I try to dress in a colorful and stylish way, but that's about the extent of it. I've never tried to blend in. Not sure if I could, but the thought doesn't have much appeal anyway.

DeeAnn

I always in the public eye (including going to Tgirl events) wish to present myself as a classy, mature lady. This is especially so now that I am in my 60s. It also helps that I have an eye out for real women of my age and how the most attractive ones look. On the few occasions that I was really out in the public that classy, mature look really appears to help me blend in. On the occasions that I am with Tgirl friends, I then can bend my own rules and get a little more provocative (which is still a lot of fun to achieve).
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Lately everything has been at knee length, and always wear a wedding ring. I cut back on my makeup and only use what is necessary. I don't try to draw attention but at 6-1 it's not easy to hide. I would love to be seen as a woman but I'm not and don't pretend to be. I just be myself and don't worry about what others think.
    Kate

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    No matter which appearance I've decided to emulate, I always wear my wedding ring.
    After all, even if I'm wearing six inch heels, giant boobs and a leather mini-skirt, I'm still a happily married man.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    I like looking like a hooker 😊 ...screech..
    wait a minute...I meant to say 'cougar'...ummm...well dressed MILF...?

I'm old...ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies!!

I also wear a cubic zirconia wedding set sometimes. It looks real enough, but I'm starting to feel like it doesn't look expensive enough, even though it is fake. I might get another one if I see any cheap ones.