Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photos Please.

I take pics almost every time I am dressed. I use them for feedback on makeup and clothing styles. We go through all the effort, might as well review it later. I use a camcorder on a tripod or cell phone. You can shoot a short movie and cut stills out later on your computer.

Brianna R

Without a visual record we cannot see ourselves objectively.
    Staring in the mirror is too subjective and let's us be too kind when we criticize our style, our makeup, our overall presentation. By recording it we can stand back and view ourselves more as others do and be more critical and more honest. It's a documentation of our growth and a record of our life. This is after all a very big part of our life.
    Yes, there is always the possibility of those pictures falling into the hands of those we would prefer not see them, but life is full of risks and that to me is a minor one in the grand scheme.

Perhaps you should include your wife. Have her be your photographer. She can not only suggest poses that might be more flattering, but then she can also be part of this by adding her critique. My wife and I do this all the time and it's so wonderful having her included in that part of my growth, just as she is in every other part of my life.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I learned a wonderful little trick on a suggestion from a gurlfriend. As the camera timer counts down, think of something you remember that was hilarious. Keep your teeth almost together and laugh slightly as the camera snaps the picture. You'll be amazed at how good this works. See my avatar!

Oh wait. I just looked at my avatar. Not the best example of the technique but, trust me, it works!
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 07-28-2016 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Looked at avatar
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Reality Check
    I use a digital camera, not my phone. I transfer the photos to a secured USB drive and delete them from the camera. Taking pictures with a phone leaves too much chance of either sending them to someone or someone picking up my phone and seeing them.

Why do I take pictures? To see how well I am doing at looking like a natural female. My boobs, my butt, my wig, my face, my poses, etc.

I mainly take lingerie pictures. I have hundreds. I just find it very fun

Banned Read only
    aren't cds all meant to be narcissists that love taking pictures of themselves! I'm lucky enough that my wife takes them for me but a timer works fine!

I love taking photos when I'm dressed, especially if my entire outfit comes together and it looks good. I find my smartphone takes great photos so I've been using that lately, it even comes with a cool voice activated photo taking option which makes it easier to take selfies from a distance

For a while, each time I bought a new dress and made myself up, I'd take a selfie. I've slacked off but there was a dress that I recently bought from
    Dressbarn that I should have taken a selfie because I really looked good in. I've had makeovers done by professional make-up artists. Naturally, you're going to want a picture taken after all of the expenses and efforts involved. My avatar is an example of that.

It becomes an obsession, taking pics of yourself, I have hundreds, as mentioned before it helps improve your presentation, the worst is resisting the temptation to share the good ones on line, on FB etc. I'm always scared someone will copy and share it publicly

Yes ,photos are my record of how far i have traveled on this journey. And they tell the truth.

I take photos to look back and see how I can improve my look, my posture the works when dressed. But I love them for the memories, to see progress over the years success and failure some laughter on wow I looked like that, and some wow I cannot believe I look like that, Love those! AND fantasies come true, costumes and looks I longed to try when I day dreamed as a boy wishing I could dress up as a girl! Cross dressing for me is an important part of my well being and the photos are their when ever I want to relive the joy.