Thread: Flicker

Flicker

I'm not sure if this is proper forum but How you members feel about flicker and joining and posting photos. Just trying to safe because I am still closet have made a friend here who wants me to join. Any answers will be helpful.

Thanks DonnaP

I have been on it for years and love it, made great friends and love sharing photos with girls from all over the world. Never had a problem with security or have I ever members having an issue

Hey I am from Mass also, send me a PM let's talk--Paula

https://www.flickr.com/photos/65733073@N02/

Banned Read only
    Donna,
    The social sites concern me because of the rights they have over your pictures, The only site I post pictures is this forum, I know this isn't totally secure.

I will admit it's good to have an outlet , it doesn't concern me as much as it did , because I'm totally open about my dressing. My wife doesn't share that view so to respect her I don't don't risk social sites.

Long time flickr user, you have the ability to make all, some or none of your photos visible by others, either publicly or sharing with select friends. BTW the way I have admired Paula's photos for years.

The link below will only take you to my public photos--if we were friends you would see full face and body shots. Hope that helps.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tifftg/

I like sharing my pics on Flickr. I like getting comments from fellow CDers and seeing others' beautiful photos and adventures. However, if you are concerned about privacy, I recommend that you set your pics to be visible only to friends and/or "family." Otherwise, your pics may eventually show up in internet searches. In my case, I'm okay with that. I think I look different enough in drab and am not too worried about negative consequences in the unlikely event that should someone suspects the pics are me.

I follow several CD/TGs on Flickr. Some of them are members on here. I don't have any photos of myself on there yet because at this time I cannot afford to be outed.

Your photos are wonderful! Thanks for sharing Paula!

Reality Check
    You need to be aware that anything you put on the Internet (even on this site) is no longer under your control. It never goes away and if anyone at all sees it, they can copy it and repost it or even change it and repost it. Just because you later remove it doesn't mean it is gone.

Some people don't care and that's fine, just as long as you understand the risks.

I have had many hundred of pics and videos on Flicker, but have not let it be known much.

I've got some on Flickr but nobody ever sees them. I do have over 1000 followers on Instagram though. o don't worry about being seen because to find me you'd have to have an interest in crossdressing