Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feels weird when I crossdress

HEY HI
    just enjoy what it feels like to you we all have those feelings but hell i know i cant stop i love it to much its important to us all.i just accepted myself it took 50 years to give in oh how i wished i didnt lose all that time to dress

Aspiring Member
    Hi Megan

When I dress fully (other than makeup – don’t do that) I’m not sure I feel like a woman, but I do feel very feminine and that’s good enough for me.

Just enjoy it, however you feel.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

So going back to a few prior threads, you have not posted your face, just neck down shots. This is the safest place on the web to find out how your face looks. If you now think you look pretty good, then this place would be a good ego boost with the confirmation of it. If not, we will give helpful suggestions. Many of us have low self-esteem, especially in our drab selves. We hope our presentation of a prettier person will help with that.
    So show us a nice happy face!
    Hugs, Ellen

Platinum Member
    Hi Megan Maybe a little SRS and FFS will help you feel like a Woman,
    Other than that like the rest of us you are just a guy in a dress......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Don't know if this helps, Megan, but I can't see anything masculine or I'm grossed out. Which is the reason I go to extrordinary lengths to hide my male self. When I look in the mirror, I see a female. Not a man in a dress or myself. On the other hand, I still feel like myself. A man in address.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You don't HAVE to change, you are still you no matter how you are dressed.
    I don't change mentally when I dress in girl mode.
    What does change is the walk and the mannerisms at least for me thats what happens.

Since I came out, first to my wife, then to close family and friends, I find that I don't actually dress very often, sometimes now it feels that it was a phase that I passed through over 50+ years! Conversely, though, I think I'm gaining, belatedly, a far deeper insight into what it is to be a woman.

Sorry, drifting off-topic a bit and being self-centred ..

Advice ( for what it's worth ) .. be yourself and don't get hung up about being "one or the other" .. enjoy pretty clothes and love your sisters, cis or trans
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

I too still feel like a man when I crossdress, but so what. I'm a man dresed up the way I have always wanted to. Sometimes I'm a bit offended by the term "crossdressing." So what if I wear female attire? The GGs often wear what would easily pass as male attire but no one calls this crossdressing. You don't have to feel like a female at all to enjoy crossdressing. You just have to enjoy donning female attire.

Hi, I am like you too. I think your feelings are ok. I feel like a man. I am just a crossdresser. I enjoy the clothes, shoes, getting out. To me the experience feels more like a short exotic vacation.

I am just a man that likes wearing a bra and panties don't have no desire to a female just enjoy wearing what I like just enjoy being me and doing my own thing

Well I dont see anything wrong with feeling like a man in a dress. After all, I guess thats how I feel when I dress i feminine attire. I dont feel like a woman, I dont really know what being a woman is suposed to feel like. If asked, I even have a hard time describing what being a man feels like.
    I dont think being able to change mentally, is something you shoud have to do, to be a "proper" crossdresser. I think some can and some cant. I certainly cant! What I can do though, (or try to do), is change the way I move about, change my mannerisms, losen Up a bit you know. So that I LOOK More like a woman.

Feeling like a woman, thats for My wife to do!

Louise

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    I don't change in any capacity except into clothing which makes me feel more comfortable and relaxed when I dress as Madilyn.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn