Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question to all

Question to all

Do you ever feel like you are trapped inside the body you have? And you were born the wrong gender? I love my feminine side so much.

I feel like thats what i am beginning to realize now. Its strange thinking you jave been going through life one way and a part of you kept poking and proding from the inside making you dip your toes in. Then ...you quickly back off thinking that you must be losing it and convincing yourself to get your head right. Now...its just starting to make sense now. I am very close to seeing myself in a feminine light for the first time...and i think when i do i may break down and cry...to actually see what i might have looked like if i had known this sooner.

Is this something that you are feeling now?

I feel like that all the time and I think I'm close to making full transition because I have to be true to myself.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-21-2016 at 05:53 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Platinum Member
    Hi Antonia, Not me, I totally enjoy having the best of both worlds......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Antonia Flemming View Post
    Do you ever feel like you are trapped inside the body you have? And you were born the wrong gender? I love my feminine side so much.
    I don't feel 'trapped'; I know some others desperately wish to be female, and feel very uncomfortable being male. I wasn't born the wrong gender, or wrong body. I was sort of conditioned into believing that god had made a mistake, and that I was really supposed to be a girl. This information was presented to me at an age where I wasn't able to argue against it. He presented his evidence, and after that, I started to wonder if he was right, and began thinking about everything else in my life that might either support his statement, or prove it wrong. Unfortunately, there were a few things that might have supported it, which I could not debate (as I didn't have the knowledge to do so). With that in mind, and his frequent reinforcement that I was really supposed to be a girl, eventually that's what I believed, and began to start seeing things about myself which could conceivably indicate that I was female. So I spent my childhood waiting for god to fix me. Of course, it didn't happen, but by the time I realized that it was all nonsense, it was too late. The feeling that I'm supposed to be a girl, and should be dressed appropriately as such, never went away. That was over 50 years ago now. I'm pretty sure it's permanent. Read my bio for more information on how you can turn a normal little boy into a confused crossdresser, the link is in my sig. It's about a ten minute read.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I totally understand what both of you are saying.

I've been crossdressing on and off for over 15 years now and the less I fight the urge to dress the way I want the more I feel like I've been trapped all this time. Like my body isn't quite what I was meant to have.

Edit: Just wanted to add, I don't feel like I was fully meant to be a woman altogether, more like somewhere in between the two sexes.
    Last edited by SexySarah0727; 07-21-2016 at 05:13 PM.

A good question Antonia, I do feel that sometimes and almost wish I was a female. But then I switch back and wow its is like I am what I am and well wouldn't be happy as a cis guy or girl. but I am getting far more fem and doing a bit of changing my body. But I was born a male with female hormones and it seems to be rubbing in as i get older. So, the fem side is stronger and I still like being male. I know so many females that are in trouble living and trying to survive. It breaks your hart. So, sometimes being a woman is hard. I would gladly take the Gender fluid life than a cis life and I will try to keep it balanced.
    Part Time Girl

No is the simple and accurate answer. I am just what I was born to be. The CDing is something I experienced, I enjoyed and decided I would continue to do. I wish I could understand or even experience life as a female for a short period so there would be a constant to judge my feeling by there by satisfying my curiosity but I am happy with who and what I am and have been since birth. I hope you can come to grips with your feelings and don't let the questions stop you from being all you are and can be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I have been crossdressing for over 55 years and have never felt that I was trapped in anything. I have often felt cheated in that I am a size 16 to 18 but that's life. I love the fact that I like female clothes, and being male, I appreciate them more than most women.

Nope I just take advantage of expressing my feelings when en femme.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I've thought about it for many years. Since I have been crossdressing for more than 60 years, it appears that my desire to be a woman is stronger than remaining a man. Sometimes, I really believe that I was meant to be female and that something went wrong. I really don"t miss anything about being male.

Antonia,
    Even tough I am not gay, yes, I do feel like I should have been born a female. I do love my feminine side too. I just think that I have a softer side that most people can't understand.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Yes, absolutely. I do feel trapped in this muscular, hulking, hairy, sweaty, bony, ungainly and large body. I dream of being svelte, smooth, soft and curvy, and fitting effortlessly into beautiful dresses, skirts, blouses, and lingerie.

Hell-o Antonia,
    Nope, not trapped at all. I do love getting dressed, and I get a real thrill out of being out in public mixing it up with the muggles.
    But a big part of all this for me is the transformation itself. Start with an ordinary guy (of course, ordinary guys do shave their body hair, right?) and with the magic of a wig, makeup, and some articles of clothing, I'm still myself, only prettier!
    Blue has it right, the best of both worlds!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

No, not trapped at all - wouldn't mind rebuilding my arms & abs to get my manly V shape back, but still a girl at heart
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I do all the time. I love my female side and as a child I would pretend to be a girl when I was alone.

No I dont feel trapped in the wrong body. I like being male, and I like being One of the guys and doing all the stupid things that guys do.
    For me it's More like Kristyn says, I Find the transformation facinating and fun. That being said, it's More than a hobby for me though, it's something that I allways have been drawn to, and I Find that I relax quite well when dressing Up as a woman. But no I dont feel trapped and I would never even concider transitioning.

Louise.

For me me I'm undecided or maybe in a state of limbo I've accepted my crossdressing 100% which has helped me make sense of me but sometimes I go to bed dreaming what it would be like to wake up a women then other times I look in the mirror and think not a hope in hell. Im still in the closet stage for now but busting to move forward which scares me how far given the chance I would go.
    Emma xx

I'm with Kristen I love the transformation from ordinary guy to as feminine of a female as I can pull off. I also love to be out and about in public.

Like Louise I enjoy both my masculine and feminine sides, I would never consider transitioning, I'm just too comfortable in either role to pick just one.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-22-2016 at 02:54 PM. Reason: you don't need to quote to just agree

Nope, I'm just a man who likes to look pretty in women's clothing.

Hi Antonia, I don't feel trapped in my body, it's the genetic lottery. We have what we have, and I try to make the best of it. Would I prefer another body, not if I didn't know what I was getting, now if I knwew what I was going to get, maybe... Thanks for asking, Brenda.

I like to thnk of it as I am trapped in the wrong society, not trapped in the wrong body. My body already has very feminine shape and I can wear size 6 or 8. It is society that makes life difficult saying that I am strongly discouraged, under potential threat of beating, to wear the items reserved for the other half of humankind.
    I do have a prominent Adam's apple, but if society was willing to let me dress however I wanted, I don't think I would feel the need to change it. Only when we need to fool society into thinking we are allowed to wear feminine clothing and minimize all visible masculine features, does this really become an issue.
    A different point of view ...
    Hugs, Ellen

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonia Flemming View Post
    LOL ... OMG ...

It's cheesy and cliche but yeah ... this brain very much feels like it has the wrong body, and always has. Which is ironic, considering that the brain literally is part of my body.

Hell if that isn't exactly how it feels though. Like every brain cell I have, contains the same DNA as every other cell I have, but somehow it feels like this braIn just came from a completely different manufacturer lol.

But it didn't ....somehow nature produced a machine that feels like it should be a different machine. Nature also produced the platypus, genetic nearsightedness, wisdom teeth, and acne. Nature us under no obligation to make sense, LOL
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-22-2016 at 02:55 PM. Reason: might be seen as mean by some members
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wouldn't call it trapped because I'm a mix of both genders.
    Sure I feel/react more like a female 90%of the time but I don't hate my male traits or body I just wish I had been born female.

No, I don't feel trapped in the wrong body, although for the longest time I was very scrawny and it made me feel inadequate as a male. I agree with others that I really enjoy the transformation aspect of dressing and being able to start looking like a guy and through the magic of makeup/clothes manage to look (somewhat) like a woman