Thread: I can't tell her.....

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar

I can't tell her.....

Purge baby purge!!!!!

Sorry, you CAN tell her.

PM me darling.

You CAN do it. You have no any idea how many folks here have chewed that gravel already.

If you love her, and she loves you, then there is a way. Really, there is. Relationships are two way things, I'm sure there are things you accept of hers. It is all about expectation management.

Dalek Jane says "***Communicate!!!***.. ***COMMUNICATE!!!***"... >>explode<<

--ZAP--

<3

Kitty / Moose
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-14-2016 at 12:37 AM. Reason: cute...didn't we discuss the use of symbols?
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Banned Read only
    Jennifer,
    Sorry I'm at a loss, is your partner making these demands or are you offering, hoping to convince her you're finished with it ?

The majority here that purged lived to regret it, almost everyone has replaced their losses soon after .

Do not purge or you will be sorry later!! You have to tell her if you want this to work!! Relationships are based on two things: trust and communication!! By not telling her you are not communicating and are breaking trust!! She will bring this up when she does find out!! "You did not tell me , you do not trust me!!" For your own sake tell her!! My 2 cents!! Best wishes!! Hugs Lana Mae

I have purged and then started again several times. The best day of my life was when wife and I had a heart to heart talk.
    She is accepting somewhat now, we agreed on her terms on some of the lengths I want to test in my CD, I can live with those limits and she is happy with my dressing.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Better tell her but NEVER,
    NEVER-EVER Purge!
    Just a waste of time and money.

I haven't told my wife and I am very conflicted about it. When we met I hadn't dressed in years. I thought I was 'over it'. Well I wasn't, and since this isn't something she signed up for when we met telling her now would place a huge burden on her, so as I said I am conflicted. That being said however,DO NOT PURGE! I am in the process of rebuilding my wardrobe now and very much regretting the decision to purge.

Elizabeth

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Are your desires and wishes not as important as hers?
    Sure they are and if she seems to think otherwise tell her how you feel and demand fair treatment and work out some sort of agreement.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    I get the impression this person is the same as the one who started this thread:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...about-me-a-lot

I would say don't Purge anything with fond memories or items that may be hard to replace.
    I stopped dressing for about fifteen years but kept everything stashed away.

I started up again this year full force in January (out of control), not sure why, it was so good now the Pink Fog is fading again.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    I would say don't Purge anything with fond memories or items that may be hard to replace.
    I stopped dressing for about fifteen years but kept everything stashed away.

I started up again this year full force in January (out of control), not sure why, it was so good now the Pink Fog is fading again.
    Kudos for keeping your figure for 15 years.
    Ciao,
    Scarlett

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Elizabeth,same story with me.When we meet I wasn't dressing at all and assumed it went away I was young back then a teenager.Little did I know crossdressing will always be a part of me.I started weight lifting and assumed it also went away purged and tought I was "cured"but the older I got the more I read books (i.e. my husband Beaty.)I was wait a minute I'm not alone and there are others like me also.Tri ess,Chicago gender society, and other little local groups in my area all this advice from the forum and I still can't build the courage to be honest with her and me.

Reality Check
    You have three choices:
    1) Get rid of your stuff and never crossdress again.
    2) Tell your wife about your crossdressing and hope she accepts or at least tolerates it. She may say it's fine, she may divorce you or it could be something in between. You won't know until you tell her and you can't take it back.
    3) Continue dressing but don't tell your wife. Wait for her to come home and find you fully dressed or just find your stuff. Then you can try to explain it.

I think most of us here would recommend telling the wife. It certainly relieves the stress of sneaking around and waiting to be caught, but for some of us, it didn't work out well.

Only you can guess what your wife's response will be.

You could try a gradual approach. Bring up the idea that a particular design of female clothing might fit better or look better than the male version. Tell her you would like to purchase that item, but need help on the sizing.