Thread: Going out in Prague

Going out in Prague

So, my wife and I are on our honeymoon in Prague and she brought along lots of my Esme stuff and she's hoping that I will dare to go outside in public for the first time!

I've never been around people in public dressed before but ofcourse I'm dreaming about it and being in another country is probably the best opportunity that I'll get and not having to be afraid that someone will know me! Still seriously nervous about ut and just wanted to see if anyone have some experience in Prague and TV/CD, is it "socially accepted" or will we be chased out of the town
    My whole life I have been dressing up as a man. This is me.
    Maura - Transparent

Find me on any of these places:
    Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram

I can assure you that not a single person in Prague will give you a second glance. A very open city.

Quote Originally Posted by jayme357 View Post
    I can assure you that not a single person in Prague will give you a second glance. A very open city.
    Great, thanks for the reply Jayme. Yeah prague seems to be very Open minded about Most things. Actually found out that a gay bar Close to the Hotel have a ts/tg theme tomorrow thursday and will try to get there... Both Me and the wife tough have gotten a Cold from the ac at the Hotel

Great story.... lucky you! Praha is a beautiful city!

Joanna