Thread: Dressing, nailpolish,and photos!!

Dressing, nailpolish,and photos!!

I got to dress today! Bra, breast forms, pink panties, nude support pantyhose, pink lace top and black skirt. I did my high heel training as usual(wear them all starting with 2 1/2 " through my 3" and settle on my flats! Got to wear my wedge sandals, too!! Did my toenails, too! Soft pink nailpolish with clear coat! I also took pictures some did not come out good and some did. Deleted bad ones. Tried to send them here but fingers too large for phone got really frustrated ! Gave up after 20 tries! Will get my daughter to send tonight!! One photo is of me but taken from the mirror not very good but will send it anyway! Rest of photos of shoes.Hope you like them when they get sent. Hugs Lana Mae

Good for you! Sounds like you had a great time!

Congratulations Lana, Sounds like fun, hope your daughter can figure out the phone. Lol. The under ones are better with the latest technology. Brenda